• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This is sounding a little better every day

In the end it's all stuff that someone else has to deal and family doesn't mean what it used to. The younger generations doesn't have the same familial connections that our and our forebears did.
I'm working hard on trying to streamline my life.
You're right about the younger generations. I've witnessed it first hand. Well it'll be here for them. What they choose to do will be they're decision and I've let them know that too.

Yes, I've wondered the same thing. We lived in a starter home for 35+yrs. We rented first, then bought the starter home. I figured if we didn't have the room for something, we'd either not get it or get rid of something. Well that didn't work out that way. We out grew the house after about 10yrs. Now we have a larger home, compared to the last one. Still packed pretty good. But I think if I can ever get my wife on board, we'll get it all worked out. Just have to get it organized. We haven't been organized in probably 25yrs. We can do it, just need to work together. Thing is, she has what she wants now and doesn't care what I think. At least that seems to be the way she acts.
I bet you have stuff all over the place then.
How many dead vehicles in the yard? 😂
It happens to all of us. When we moved to this house we’re in now, I told my wife that at that time would be a very nice opportunity to get rid of many crappy stuff. She said “No”! — Almost 10 years later, we still have a bunch of boxes, bags and other single stuff storage in the attic that has NEVER been open or used; let alone that we have two rented storages with redneck stuff… lol 😂 It is unbelievable how humans get so attached to “stuff”… and that’s why some chooses BIGGER HOUSES, I wish we had a basement, that would.

I bet you have stuff all over the place then.
How many dead vehicles in the yard? 😂
It happens to all of us. When we moved to this house we’re in now, I told my wife that at that time would be a very nice opportunity to get rid of many crappy stuff. He said “No”! — Almost 10 years later, we still have a bunch of boxes, bags and other single stuff storage in the attic that has NEVER been open or used; let alone that we have two rented storages with redneck stuff… lol 😂 It is unbelievable how humans get so attached to “stuff”… and that’s why some chooses BIGGER HOUSES, I wish we had a basement, that would.
Outside looks good. I do have vehicle issues that have cropped up on me again. I'm just goin to have to bite the bullet and pay to get some things fixed. Just trying to spend money slowly so I can keep up better. Bidenomics working overtime. Most everything is under a roof. No vehicles in yard, except a trailer in the back. Plan on moving it to the basement. Basement is in pretty good shape. Just a matter of getting the main floor/ living area organized. I added 1200sq ft of storage in the attic. So it's just a matter of getting everything in it's place. We've been here 15 months now. Hard to get the wife moving. She wants to be the one in charge of the main floor. We bought an older home and doing most of the work ourselves. We got a great deal on it. When we finish, we'll have a ton of equity built up in it. We do have a lot on our plate trying to take care of both sets of parents and working for a living. We pretty much work around the clock. But it's a good problem to have

I finally took the bull by the horns this evening. I started working on our hallway. The arguing has started again.....Oh well
lol :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky: :becky:
Bless your Heart.gif

Back
Top Bottom