• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

must have for SHTF with a newborn

Best advice I could give you is at a cookout, never ever have a baby in one hand, and try to eat with the other.. Also... Never assume that you dropped mustard and put your finger in your mouth after you wiped it up...

My brother did this, and it wasn’t mustard... It was a loaded diaper.....

Best advice I could give you is at a cookout, never ever have a baby in one hand, and try to eat with the other.. Also... Never assume that you dropped mustard and put your finger in your mouth after you wiped it up...

My brother did this, and it wasn’t mustard... It was a loaded diaper.....

Sounds straight out of a movie

Formula if Mom isn't breast feeding, never hurts to have a couple cans just in case she quits lactating from the stress.
Bottles with plenty of nipples.
Diapers, Diapers, and more diapers.
Dark Kayro syrup in case formula contipates newborn.
Anti gas mesds for newborn, a baby with the colick ain't no fun at all.
Diaper rash ointment.
Plenty of Vaseline in the squeeze tube if you are going to have him circumcised. That is to put on his male part to keep it from sticking to the diaper.
Piceficers several and different types never know which one they will like.
Infant Tylenol
And whatever Momma wants. Because if Momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy.
I'm sure there is other stuff but since my son is 17 I sat and thought about what I would want to have on hand. Hope this helps. Spend all the time you can with him because you will turn around twice and he will be grown.

Attachments

• F4CD9DFC-4E3D-42F6-BFAE-B4EB1076CF9D.jpeg
    F4CD9DFC-4E3D-42F6-BFAE-B4EB1076CF9D.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 46B68FAB-5E4E-423C-A4DA-348C5F744F60.jpeg
    46B68FAB-5E4E-423C-A4DA-348C5F744F60.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 12
Gun Nut covered most of it. Plenty of wipes! Diapers in progressing sizes,but especially the little ones(newborn-6 months)...you will be amazed how often they pee & poop. !! You can’t have too many. A&D ointment,breast milk/storage supplies( Breast Feeding is better & will save you a ton of money that first year). We had one of those motorized rockers,that elevates their head & that let us sleep more times than not. A Crib,Pack-N-Play,Diaper Genie + bags,Diaper bags,formula,dried milk,and on & on. Best advice is to ask your Pediatrician & Moms who have had one recently. Kids outgrow stuff quickly..so you can often get hand me downs CHEAP...and I highly recommend saving money where you can.! Get as much sleep as you can before the little booger gets here.....;)

Back
Top Bottom