• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

must have for SHTF with a newborn

This times a MILLION. My daughter is 15 months old. It's all fresh/still happening.

If it's a SHTF category, condensed and dehydrated milk for long term. Always keep my standard formula in hand then you need for a month, if not longer if you can.

Amazon has good prices on cloth diapers, get at least 8 for a SHTF, IMO.

cloth diapers are awesome for cleaning spit up and messes as well. i think i lived with a cloth diaper on my shoulder for 3 months.

Baby Formula, stuff is very expensive so dig for rebates and coupons. My wife had everything ready for breastfeeding, but it didn’t work out. Look of dehydrated milk.

Baby formula is actually the most stolen item in many grocery stores.

Diaper rash cream, tempra drops, pedialyte and baby powder. Something for thrush mouth if you can, blankets & more blankets, dozens of pacifiers and they better be what baby likes. CocaCola to mix with distilled water. Many extra bottles. Sleeping pills for mom & dad. One of those portable baby cages, I can't remember what they call it. Baby wipes.
When you get all that you might as well stay put even if shtf

Man I had to Google baby cage to fully understand the depths of my idiocy. I felt sure it couldn't be what I was thinking, but this is what I was thinking... 122125_MAIN._AC_SY400_V1569020941_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom