• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most Rediculas Price On ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this how the opportunists are getting around the rules now? Put a gun up for trade only with an inflated price, and just wait for the "highest bidder" to send a PM and they sell it?

When GGS and other local places are still selling G2C's for $239 new... I wonder how many of them turn up here?

I think I saw a used one listed at $350 the other day. The G2C is a fine pistol for the money... but for $350, you are now up into Shield and other much better gun territory...
Shield for $350? You have your flipper tiers wrong. ODT shield money is $500+. Glocks start at 7 bills and go up.

Dude wants $2500 for a used Colt. Doesn't even have the original paperwork. He's all mad because it's the wrong year! I can't believe he wants over 4 times the original MSRP. Dudes such a flipper. ;]

Capture+_2020-09-08-03-29-35.png
Capture+_2020-09-08-03-29-05.png

Looking for some 1981 Home Depot stock. Hoping to buy from someone with integrity for original purchase price.

Difference is, if the stock price on the market was the original price, but someone here was selling it for 4x...

The market prices haven't really gone up. ODT prices have... and a few dealers trying to take advantage... But the market as a whole, prices on guns have been pretty steady...

Difference is, if the stock price on the market was the original price, but someone here was selling it for 4x...

The market prices haven't really gone up. ODT prices have... and a few dealers trying to take advantage... But the market as a whole, prices on guns have been pretty steady...

Not necessarily true actually. On guns, they still have gone up at the least the more popular guns anyway, just not like ammo has. Ammo has gone up like crazy, even from the manufacturers and wholesalers stand point. Materials are becoming harder to get and more expensive when gotten. Guns will follow suite shortly sadly. Production is down across the nation and world, causing supply shortages and raising cost of material. Supply and demand.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom