• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most Rediculas Price On ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily true actually. On guns, they still have gone up at the least the more popular guns anyway, just not like ammo has. Ammo has gone up like crazy, even from the manufacturers and wholesalers stand point. Materials are becoming harder to get and more expensive when gotten. Guns will follow suite shortly sadly. Production is down across the nation and world, causing supply shortages and raising cost of material. Supply and demand.

:)

Ammo has, because of shutdowns and hoarding... Gun prices, haven't really.

There are a couple dealers that are jacking up prices, just because they think they can. But the 4 or 5 gun stores that I deal with, aren't. Their prices are still around pre covid prices. Including new guns that arrive daily. If their prices aren't going up, its because the prices from the distributor isn't going up.

Production is coming back.

So... If I buy a new gun today for $500, it's worth $1000 next week, simply by virtue of my saying it is? Even if you too can go and buy the new one from dealers for the same $500 I paid?

Talking about stock prices or real estate going up in value over 35 years.... And that stock price or real estate has gone up universally in that area...

Horrible analogy there... A better one would be me buying Microsoft stock and then selling it to you the next day for double the price, even though you could buy it yourself for the lower price...

prices too damn high.jpg
this guy getz it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom