• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most Rediculas Price On ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gives my laugh for the day ! Now we know just how many idiots are on here ! Same people trying to sell the same 9mm at the same price for WEEKS ! Can’t you figuire it out that NOBODY is going to pay your stupid f*****g prices !
tenor(14).gif

Sold almost everything I had at $25 per box. I was cheapest in the show. Other sellers were getting $35-$40 per box. And it was moving. ODT is full of ammo hoarders and broke dicks wishing they'd bought when prices were cheap.

I told countless "shoppers" at the show this weekend, "If you don't absolutely have to have it RIGHT NOW and can wait until next year? Do that. Primers have just about disappeared. I still sold thousands at $80 - $180 per thousand depending on what they were.
I thought you went to gun show to pay 75-100 per table,a couple nights in a motel,and about 6 meals to pass along pre- covid prices

View attachment 2822787

Sold almost everything I had at $25 per box. I was cheapest in the show. Other sellers were getting $35-$40 per box. And it was moving. ODT is full of ammo hoarders and broke dicks wishing they'd bought when prices were cheap.

I have 1K “extra” rounds of 5.56 that I’ve been offered $600.00 for but not worth it to me yet at that price. I’ve been buying ammo since the .22 shortages so I have a good stock. A pretty standard answer on here when someone has a question about gun values is to check GB completed sales and that would give you a fair idea. I just checked GB completed sales for 5.56 ammo for the last 30 days. Over 2K completed sales where at just a quick look the average price appears to be .70-.80 per round plus buyer pays $30.00-$40.00 shipping. So, there are a LOT of buyers out there. Maybe not here, but easy enough to sell if you want.

I thought you went to gun show to pay 75-100 per table,a couple nights in a motel,and about 6 meals to pass along pre- covid prices
I did but changed direction once I was overcome with the fumes from all the neckbeards.....

I charged market prices....or a little less....

OffensiveSmallGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

I have 1K “extra” rounds of 5.56 that I’ve been offered $600.00 for but not worth it to me yet at that price. I’ve been buying ammo since the .22 shortages so I have a good stock. A pretty standard answer on here when someone has a question about gun values is to check GB completed sales and that would give you a fair idea. I just checked GB completed sales for 5.56 ammo for the last 30 days. Over 2K completed sales where at just a quick look the average price appears to be .70-.80 per round plus buyer pays $30.00-$40.00 shipping. So, there are a LOT of buyers out there. Maybe not here, but easy enough to sell if you want.

I did the same exact thing, I know I have extra but these 2020 elections have me worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom