• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mag dump/simulated full auto allowed ranges in NE GA?

20 hot wangs, a forty and an AK.....life don't get no bettah

20200625_091550-jpg.2687909
Dunno about you, but ive had fun with less...

M mb300sd I’ve got access to an outdoor range in Powder Springs GA. It isn’t free, but I can meet you out there for a few hours if you want to get your trigger set up.

I'm guessing pretty much any range that rents full-autos will be OK.

I have a couple if binary guns and shoot them at QuickShot all the time. I never had any issues at Sandy Springs Gun Club before it burned down, so I'm guessing their other site in Norcross would be OK.

That being said, you will probably only do the mag dump once or twice anyway, or just to show a friend it can be done. Just like a full auto, it goes through ammo to fast to be doing it all the time.

I generally spend most of the time on 'binary' trying to get 3-4 round bursts in a reasonably sized group approximately where I aimed. They aren't exactly conductive to marksmanship.

Turns out GA Gun Club, where I normally go, was fine with it. Thought I read somewhere in their rules it wasn't allowed, but I asked the RSO and he said it was fine. Checked the rules and didn't see any mention either.

Trigger shot 3 mags back to back with no issues :) Thought it would be a nightmare to get reliable based on youtube videos, but it just worked.

Back
Top Bottom