• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mag dump/simulated full auto allowed ranges in NE GA?

mb300sd

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Asked on GA Packing and the response was pretty much go out of state. Don't want to wait months until my buddy can go out to his family farm.

Put in a Franklin BFSIII binary trigger recently, and I'm looking for a place to tune it.

Havent been to a range that will "let" you rapid fire. Most have signs against it. There are a few that rent full autos, they may not care

I shot a binary at bullseye in Lawrenceville. They didn't say anything, but then again I didn't do a full mag dump. I figured they rented out real full autos, so why not. Lol.
Not sure if they finished rebuilding the range after the fire though. I really don't keep up with them.

I shot a binary at bullseye in Lawrenceville. They didn't say anything, but then again I didn't do a full mag dump. I figured they rented out real full autos, so why not. Lol.
Not sure if they finished rebuilding the range after the fire though. I really don't keep up with them.
I think they are still rebuilding it.

20200625_091532.jpg
20200625_091550.jpg

:lol: :first:

I think they are still rebuilding it.
Looks like it should be ready in August. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10157009927685824&id=185408795823&__tn__=-R

Back
Top Bottom