• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking to buy a nice ar15 for $500

I'll sell you my M&P, 10 rounds fired, 5x 223, 5x 5.56 for $400. HOWEVER, you will need to buy the case, all accessories and 800 rounds of ammo too. Total $ 1000. See you can get an AR for less than $500!!.

I do appreciate all comments,good and sarcastic,doesn't matter,I like to learn and today I did a lot and thank you all for that,I do own a G19,G21 and 12 gauge,I just want to add a ar15 that's going to give company to my 12 because the ones i carry are the G's,hopefully I can get something in my price range but if I don't it's ok anyway...... Thank you all

It can be close to that budget over time picking it up at PSA. I have a Premium upper and all the goodies at a little over $525.

I'll sell you my M&P, 10 rounds fired, 5x 223, 5x 5.56 for $400. HOWEVER, you will need to buy the case, all accessories and 800 rounds of ammo too. Total $ 1000. See you can get an AR for less than $500!!.
That sounds good,I wasn't planning in buy one and take it to the range,I know I have to wait and put some money together to buy ammo and accessories but that will be later

Back
Top Bottom