• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking to buy a nice ar15 for $500

WOW! So much win in this thread! +1 for promoting the prosthetic hand industry.

Caution. Graphic photo to follow:

ar15 hand.jpg

I am sending all my rifles off for independent F-350 testing. It comes with a certificate and the tread profile of the tire that ran them over. After that, they will be invincible.
exactly if its nice it has to be truck tested.

Well, I know that some guns are better made than others... Some cut corners around integral parts, while others cut corners on the bolt-on stuff...

As long as it is well made, I don't care if it has a rattle prone cheap plastic stock, cheap milspec grip, etc... That's all crap that I plan to replace with Magpul stuff at some point anyway...

My wife has a Delton that she loves and that shoots great, I have the Ruger AR556 and a DTI upper with an Anderson built lower... I have had Smiths, RRA and CMMG in the past...

Never had an issue with any of them. Then again, I don't put thousands of sounds through it in a weekend in competition, etc... I don't shoot reloads that could have accidentally been double charged...

For my purposes, I don't need a super expensive gun. There are plenty of decent buys to be had... I like the dozens of Sigs, Glocks, Kimbers, etc... that I have had over the years... but my favorite gun at the moment is my Canik TP9SA...

the ruger is an awesome choice around that price, psa has lots of good options too though some dont like them now for charging tax

Back
Top Bottom