• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking For Private Land to Shoot on

400yd range
Does it have 700 yard targets? I usually go to updated clybel range but its only fun for pistols. I want to rapid fire

they have organized shoots at a local 1000yd range as well.

It don't get any better than this,
1695244430548.png
CILITY

Lots of good posts on this subject.

Top answers are always:

Join a better range
Make friends with a neighbor wtih property
Use family property
Buy own property to shoot on

Due to our society and liability the 4th option usually at the top of the polls.

Hope you find what your needing!
I love it!! right on target!!! no pun....yes pun

It don't get any better than this,View attachment 6249228CILITY
As a member there, I can tell you that shooting the 600 yard range is not easy. They do not have anything to make shooting at that range comfortable. There are no stations to shoot from. You will need to bring your own....to set a target, you will need to drive to the target area.....it's not easy, BUT it is there. Now, they do have some metal targets at 300 which are somewhat easier, however you will also have to drive to the target area to paint the steel.....there are NICE 200 & 100 yard setups!! Pistol, shotgun, and all other stations are first class....I wish they would do more for the long range shooter, however the club is run mainly by pistol folks, and the attention is given more to those areas. The membership dues are very reasonable!!! it's first class for sure!!

400yd range

they have organized shoots at a local 1000yd range as well.
As a member there, I can tell you that shooting the 600 yard range is not easy. They do not have anything to make shooting at that range comfortable. There are no stations to shoot from. You will need to bring your own....to set a target, you will need to drive to the target area.....it's not easy, BUT it is there. Now, they do have some metal targets at 300 which are somewhat easier, however you will also have to drive to the target area to paint the steel.....there are NICE 200 & 100 yard setups!! Pistol, shotgun, and all other stations are first class....I wish they would do more for the long range shooter, however the club is run mainly by pistol folks, and the attention is given more to those areas. The membership dues are very reasonable!!! it's first class for sure!!
Dropping 900 dollars the first time is reasonable?

Dropping 900 dollars the first time is reasonable?

Property taxes on 15 acres of land --which is about the smallest size lot that you could do long range rifle shooting on, if it had the perfect rectangular proportions-- would be more than $900 EVERY YEAR, not just your first year of starting your own private range.

Back
Top Bottom