• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LGS that aren’t price gouging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ground breaking, here is a thought, if you don't like their prices, don't buy. Instead of being old fuds that proclaim how great freedom and capitalism are until you feel slighted. Just don't buy it, then, here is the hard part. Don't complain on the internet. I get it, people are making money for providing a product and service. Their products and services are priced fairly in the market. They are providing jobs and keeping people employed. They are building wealth so their business can service the community for years to come. One day they might be able to pass that business down to their children.

Part of freedom and capitalism is free speech. Freedom doesn't stop with the seller. The consumer also has freedoms and should be free to express them.

Or did you forget that part?

That's what the price gougers always say... I mean, they sorta have to defend it and downplay it, right?

It's like watching Liberals claim there is no such thing as voter fraud....

They are claiming a very real thing (voter fraud) doesn’t occur. They aren’t refuting the fact that voter fraud is real.

I am not saying that price gouging doesn’t occur. I am saying it doesn’t exist. It’s made up bull**** like the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny.

Two very different arguments.

They are claiming a very real thing (voter fraud) doesn’t occur. They aren’t refuting the fact that voter fraud is real.

I am not saying that price gouging doesn’t occur. I am saying it doesn’t exist. It’s made up bull**** like the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny.

How so? When Cheaper Than Dirt went from $240 for a case of 9mm, to over $1000 for the same case, in one afternoon... That wasn't price gouging?

Hold up you telling me the tooth fairy isn’t real?!? Man 2020 just keeps getting worse

I guess none of you have ever bitched about high prices at the gas pump either right? Give me a break. People like to vent. That doesn't make them un-American, or communist or anti-capitalist. You guys bitching about "price whiners" are just as loud if not louder than the so-called price whiners.

I guess none of you have ever *****ed about high prices at the gas pump either right? Give me a break. People like to vent. That doesn't make them un-American, or communist or anti-capitalist. You guys *****ing about "price whiners" are just as loud if not louder than the so-called price whiners.
I don't think it's so much that nobody wants to hear the sandy mangina moaning, it's simply not allowed in sale ads on this site and some folks just can't seem to be able to control their spastic impulse to comment in those ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom