• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LGS that aren’t price gouging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say in the above examples by the OP, they aren't losing any money or making any less than they were 6 months ago.
They probably don't have internet either, LOL.

I am continually astounded by the level of ignorance displayed by supposed 'gun people' in regards supply chain and gun dealers. Stop whining about what people are doing and sit your broke asses in the corner and wait this out.

Wow ground breaking, here is a thought, if you don't like their prices, don't buy. Instead of being old fuds that proclaim how great freedom and capitalism are until you feel slighted. Just don't buy it, then, here is the hard part. Don't complain on the internet. I get it, people are making money for providing a product and service. Their products and services are priced fairly in the market. They are providing jobs and keeping people employed. They are building wealth so their business can service the community for years to come. One day they might be able to pass that business down to their children.

Wow ground breaking, here is a thought, if you don't like their prices, don't buy. Instead of being old fuds that proclaim how great freedom and capitalism are until you feel slighted. Just don't buy it, then, here is the hard part. Don't complain on the internet. I get it, people are making money for providing a product and service. Their products and services are priced fairly in the market. They are providing jobs and keeping people employed. They are building wealth so their business can service the community for years to come. One day they might be able to pass that business down to their children.
Actually I’ve been using that thought process all My life, I don’t like the prices , I don’t buy. That’s the wonderful thing about capitalism, if you look long enough, you will find someone that is selling the same item Your looking for, at a fair price . Call it what you like, over charging, double charging or making the most of current market situation. It’s not that I can’t afford their prices, it’s that I refuse to buy the first place I stop. That the great thing about Merica, your free to try and find a better deal. For the record, spoke with the owner of Blakely Feed and Seed, he advised me that he was getting 9mm in buy the pallet and that He gas sold 49,000, this week at .30 per round. I personal didn’t buy any ammo, because I have enough on hand to ride it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom