• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LGS that aren’t price gouging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you are a bad person. Whomever told you about the better deals, should have kept their mouth shut. if they had, you might have spent 3 times as much for the same ammo and lined some snake oil salesman's pocket here... [cough]BandWidth[cough]

And, I am just having fun with this. Yes, its irritating, but at the same time, I am not posting in their threads. This isn't my thread. And my way of combating the stupid backyard dealers and flippers is to just post the good deals every day and let buyers make up their own minds.

They don't like that, because they know that educated buyers are much less likely to pay their stupid prices...
No one said this was your thread.

Do you know what inflation in the last 3 months has been? Do you really think inflation is what's affected gas prices in the last 3 months? 99 cents to $2/gal? LOL! C'mon man, I knew your econ skills were weak, but c'mon!

There are always fluctuates in the price of crude, OPEC, transportation costs, all sorts of stuff...

The guns coming from the distributors are roughly the same price today, that they were before this mess. The cost of the gun has not really gone up.

There are always fluctuates in the price of crude, OPEC, transportation costs, all sorts of stuff...

The guns coming from the distributors are roughly the same price today, that they were before this mess. The cost of the gun has not really gone up.
Ah, kind of like how demand, lack of raw materials as noted by @Jeddak and other economic forces drive and dictate market prices. You seem to be focused on only the variables that fit and support your narrative. Are you a democrat?

Do you really think OPEC is a "natural" force for driving crude prices? Ha! It's literally putting the finger on the scale comrade!

Ah, kind of like how demand, lack of raw materials as noted by @Jeddak and other economic forces drive and dictate market prices. You seem to be focused on only the variables that fit and support your narrative. Are you a democrat?

Do you really think OPEC is a "natural" force for driving crude prices? Ha! It's literally putting the finger on the scale comrade!

I am not saying OPEC is right or wrong. Just that there are lots of variables as to why prices fluctuate on gas. But there is a difference when the entire market fluctuates, versus just your local gas station seeing that a storm is coming and tripling their prices...

I am not saying OPEC is right or wrong. Just that there are lots of variables as to why prices fluctuate on gas. But there is a difference when the entire market fluctuates, versus just your local gas station seeing that a storm is coming and tripling their prices...
Ah, so you're equating a micro-economy of a coastal area affected by a hurricane with a macro economy like the entire US. There's your problem!

9638C5CE-926E-44C1-95F4-943576A25673-1472191.gif

Tell me why GGS, DG&P, Five Star, Freedom Mills and Alexanders are all selling guns within 5% of what they were selling them for pre covid?

Tell me why you think that they can do so? Are they selling them at a loss? Maybe the employees all volunteered to work for free, in order to help the profit margins for them to do so?

Explain to me why 5 local dealers are all selling guns for normal prices, that are FAR below what used guns sell here for. Why does GGS sell a Diamondback DB15 for $587, but a lister here sells them for $1500 each?

Educate me

This thread is about gun stores that are not gouging.

You guys selling $1 per round ammo and crap... why are you even here? Why can't you mind you own business? What are you, our father?

Another guy who doesn't get the discussion... lol
Yeah, no. I fully understand the discussion. I believe that you are the one one lacking understanding with your constant emotional dribble and name calling. All instigated by people pricing their own property at prices that you don’t agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom