• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s have fun. This is a “are you ****ting me” prices.

Rant time.
I am tired of the vague adds saying “ I have such and such and will take something I know is of considerably less value +$. Well I have what you want and $.01 first did next! I’m going to bed. Screw it.

I’m on both sides of this, you don’t like the price move on none of my business. What I have a serious issue is the arrogance of some of these guys when made an offer. My Glock is worth $750 your Sig is worth $400 your crazy what would I take that offer? Problem is there really the same value gun should be pretty easy straight swap but NO Mr. Glocks plastic is Soooooooooo much better!!! That sh@t is OLD AF!!!

Rant over, carry on!!

BTW this is my first complaint on one of these kinda threads

I’m on both sides of this, you don’t like the price move on none of my business. What I have a serious issue is the arrogance of some of these guys when made an offer. My Glock is worth $750 your Sig is worth $400 your crazy what would I take that offer? Problem is there really the same value gun should be pretty easy straight swap but NO Mr. Glocks plastic is Soooooooooo much better!!! That sh@t is OLD AF!!!

Rant over, carry on!!

BTW this is my first complaint on one of these kinda threads
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom