Let’s have fun. This is a “are you ****ting me” prices.

upload_2020-8-3_8-29-17.png

Checking AmmoSeek, can’t believe how much stuff is over a buck a round. If it’s even available.
Those evil profiteers! They're ruining the brotherhood of gun owners! We should UNITE and fight the good fight by not buying from them! Yeah!
dean scream.gif

guess that's why i bought all i needed back when stuff calmed the heck down from the last freak out.
This too shall pass and stuff will be "normal-ish" again.

Sadly, this will be the new norm here on out i'm afraid. There will always be a shortage of something.
Masks, hand sanitizer, TP, paper towels, ammo, guns, FOOD.
Now that the media controls a bunch of idiots way of thinking they just need to say "shortage" and that is the next crazy buying spree.

I've said this for years and now i'm gonna get serious.

Once things get a little better, i'll fill up a basement room full of TP, paper towels, rubbing alcohol, bleach, dry food, bottled water, masks. What else am i missing??
(I have the ammo already :) )

i would just like to see how many keep trying to price their **** like assholes if you could actually comment. How many newbs may not get ****ed over when they see everyone saying how **** of a deal it is. But this site loves to keep scalpers and scammers.

i would just like to see how many keep trying to price their **** like assholes if you could actually comment. How many newbs may not get ****ed over when they see everyone saying how **** of a deal it is. But this site loves to keep scalpers and scammers.

You can comment. No one is stopping you. Go right ahead and let your feeling be known to the sellers. After you do, and your post is deleted and you get at least a warning, I am sure you will feel better. Oh, contact the owner. He, and only he can change the rules of this site. He has changed rules before, maybe you will fair better than some others who have tried.

You can comment. No one is stopping you. Go right ahead and let your feeling be known to the sellers. After you do, and your post is deleted and you get at least a warning, I am sure you will feel better. Oh, contact the owner. He, and only he can change the rules of this site. He has changed rules before, maybe you will fair better than some others who have tried.

Actually on most of them you CANT now, that whole thread locking power and all that, and funny how most all of them that are priced insanely have the comments turned off. but on the unlocked ones i do plenty and i catch points when the posts are especially good. i would prefer it for the newbs to see though and as long as they keep removing the comments then they are saying its cool.

and yes the could change the rules but they still let members on here with multiple negative feedback including "this person straight up stole from me" and they let them continue to list so if they wont stop the ones who are actively robbing you i doubt they'll stop the others.

Back
Top Bottom