• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Let’s have fun. This is a “are you ****ting me” prices.

Actually on most of them you CANT now, that whole thread locking power and all that, and funny how most all of them that are priced insanely have the comments turned off. but on the unlocked ones i do plenty and i catch points when the posts are especially good. i would prefer it for the newbs to see though and as long as they keep removing the comments then they are saying its cool.

and yes the could change the rules but they still let members on here with multiple negative feedback including "this person straight up stole from me" and they let them continue to list so if they wont stop the ones who are actively robbing you i doubt they'll stop the others.

Well, maybe someone will get a committee together and visit the owner for all the rule changes that need to be made. Not being funny. If rules need to be changed, to my knowledge, the owner is the only person who can change them. No amount of complaining, or talking to the MODS will help. The owner is the one to contact.

It's only worth that to someone if they buy it. Their choice. No one making them spend that kind of money.

Or they don't know any better. I don't see actual dealers doing it, so this is not a "market" thing.

It's an ODT thing, for the most part. Difference.

What you kids keep missing the point on, is that not a single person has said that they should be prevented from doing it. All we said is that when someone is clearly price gouging or clearly being an unlicensed dealer for profit here, we should be able to comment on it or say something without fear of being banned.

Nobody is trying to take away your "right" to price gouge. We are talking about our right to express an opinion on said price gouging, not being infringed. See the difference?

I hate to keep explaining it like people are 4 year olds... but some people are being incredibly dense... they just keep regurgitating the "I should be able to price gouge as much as I want! Ma Rights!"...

That's not the topic of discussion, FUDs.... It's the other side of the "free market"... the side where the consumer has a voice and free speech and can tell you that you are off your rocker...

FFS, this isn't rocket science...

I get it. Do as you will, I am done with this ****.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom