• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s have fun. This is a “are you ****ting me” prices.

I think most 4 year olds could read and understand the posted rules for using this site to buy and sell. I may be wrong. Spoiled cry babies may read them and then pitch a fit when they cannot have their way.
no they just put for trade only and circumvent the whole sale process.Trade only doesnt have a $ value only some item to accept as trade.Like your Python for his toreass

My dad was a notorious “gouger”. He bought his house in Jonesboro when they were plentiful for 43K. Sold it when they weren’t plentiful for 99K. Only put in carpet and paint. Even worse, bought a lake front lot on Oconee for 12K, sold it for 160K. No improvements at all. I was so ashamed.
Sounds like you're dad was a successful Businessman

no they just put for trade only and circumvent the whole sale process.Trade only doesnt have a $ value only some item to accept as trade.Like your Python for his toreass

Its ok to give a toreass in a trade, you just don't want to be the one receiving the toreass.

Or evil capitalist profiteer. At least according to our pricing committee.
yeah I don't really pay them much attention, I hate the price increases that we are seeing in the gun community right now but as a believer in small businesses and a free capitalist market I understand it completely and would more than likely do the same exact thing if I was a small business owner in the gun bidness

I thought you said you were done with this .....stuff. Dang!
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom