• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lake Allatoona charter trip - fishing license question

Ended up with buying a license to be safe. After I spoke with the charter owner, glad I did, just to be safe. Was a great day and we hooked on a few stripers, hybrids and white bass. Brought home 8, released about 5 or 6. Great day on the water with my father and my 2 boys.

Attachments

• 24466.jpeg
    24466.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 20200621_110537.jpg
    20200621_110537.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 31
Head on down to Lanier for a trip with Jeff Blair or Striper Steve. Jeff steered me to Steve about 5 years ago when he was booked. Always put over 20 in the boat. Hay been doing a July trip ever since with with my boys or grandson.

Head on down to Lanier for a trip with Jeff Blair or Striper Steve. Jeff steered me to Steve about 5 years ago when he was booked. Always put over 20 in the boat. Hay been doing a July trip ever since with with my boys or grandson.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I will not get on the water of Lake Lanier. Too many accidents and deaths on that lake.

I do half day trips in the morning during the week and boat traffic has been minimal the past 5 years. But I understand what your saying. I had a bass boat and fished Hartwell every weekend all year. But was always off the water by 10:30 during warm months.

Back
Top Bottom