• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just in from Biden on gun control

My memory is fuzzy too, but the Davidians DID have .50 calibers, and they did have hand grenades, and a crapton of semi-auto rifles and pistols and combat shotguns, and they did shoot (back?) and kill federal agents and riddle their vehicles with bullet holes...

.. so if the ATF guy has exaggerated the number of guns they had or how many helicopters were "shot down" (could simply be an expedited landing due to damage-- not literally a crash) that's not a big lie.
Not like "if you like your doctor and current health coverage, you can keep them."
The ATF showboated for the media in their first 'raid' on the compound. Went in with automatic weapons to arrest a man they could have taken in town most any day of the week. Views of the front door of the compound of that day showed ENTRY holes where ATF fired first. The ATF, then FBI and then with NG and US military 'advisors' murdered approximately 80 men, women and children that final day when they set the compound on fire and Bill and Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno got away with it Scott-free....

There was no Waco shoot-out, or siege.
That was a staged stunt by the government and the Build-a-Burgers to help ban guns and make America safer for the New World Order.
The scenes you saw on TV were shot by Hollywood film crews, sworn to secrecy, and using crisis actors and the families of federal agents as extras. It was filmed in a secret location on leased farmland, and later they killed the farmer in an arranged "combine accident" to keep him quiet about the scam.

It's all proven, with a series of documentary videos on YouTube. Hold on, I'll go find the lynx...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5a0jTc9S10

THERE IT IS. WATCH AND BE PREPARED TO LEARN FACTS YOU NEVER KNEW!

That was a staged stunt by the government and the Build-a-Burgers to help ban guns and make America safer for the New World Order.
The scenes you saw on TV were shot by Hollywood studies using crisis actors and the families of federal agents as extras. It was filed in a secret location on leased farmland, and they killed the farmer in a "combine accident" to keep him quiet about the scam.

It's all proven, with a series of documentary videos on YouTube. Hold on, I'll go find the lynx...

Bull****. A very close friend of mine was and is a close friend and former colleague of Gary Noesner.

The scenes you saw on TV were shot by Hollywood studies using crisis actors and the families of federal agents as extras. It was filed in a secret location on leased farmland, and they killed the farmer in a "combine accident" to keep him quiet about the scam.

And Lon "Ruby Ridge Murderer" Horiuchi sniper was not there at Waco, too....it's all just a conspiracy..

Back
Top Bottom