• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just in from Biden on gun control

GAK9

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-biden-announces-executive-order-crackdown-on-guns-new-anti-gun-atf-director?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR0WqtPBddIRm_GWspoUJhyo6iZ8lENsXDMF8dg3iHv1nevAnViAPo6FRpA

BREAKING: Biden Announces Executive Order Crackdown On Guns, New Anti-Gun ATF Director
[URL='https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/safari-reader://www.dailywire.com/author/ryan-saavedra']Ryan Saavedra
Apr 7, 2021
Democrat President Joe Biden announced on Wednesday evening the administration’s new far-left Executive Order aimed at cracking down on the Second Amendment, and the hiring of a new director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms who comes from an anti-Second Amendment group.

In a statement, Biden outlined the following “initial actions” in his attack on gun rights:

• The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”
  • The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act.
  • The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states.
Biden also said his administration was “investing in evidence-based community violence interventions” in “urban communities.” Biden admitted that cities across the country, which are largely run by Democrats, are seeing a historic spike in homicides, which follows the push by some Democrats and far-left activists to “defund the police.” The statement said that that Department of Justice would release an annual report on firearm trafficking.

Finally, Biden announced that he will nominate David Chipman to serve as Director of the ATF. Chipman worked at Giffords, which advocates for gun bans. CNN called Chipman a “fierce advocate for gun control.” Chipman locked his Twitter account so people cannot see what he has stated publicly, however, a comparison of online archives to his current account appears to show that he has deleted well over 1,000 tweets.
[/URL]

Screenshot_20210407-212741__01.jpg

I actually think any real gun control is going to be difficult for the Democrats now.
I have visited a public range a few times lately.
Lots of brand new gun owners...mostly minorities and very likely Democrats.
I don’t think they will want to give up their new AR’s and 30 round mags lol.
So, a new 2nd Amendment coalition maybe? That crosses party lines?
Unintended consequences of ANTIFA/BLM violence?
I love it.

I actually think any real gun control is going to be difficult for the Democrats now.
I have visited a public range a few times lately.
Lots of brand new gun owners...mostly minorities and very likely Democrats.
I don’t think they will want to give up their new AR’s and 30 round mags lol.
So, a new 2nd Amendment coalition maybe? That crosses party lines?
Unintended consequences of ANTIFA/BLM violence?
I love it.
I have notice the same at gun shows about half the people are new gun owners and already have a gun addiction

Back
Top Bottom