• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just in from Biden on gun control

There's a date code stamped on every mag you own. Serialization isn't necessary.

Every mag? That's false.

Its true for PMags, and some other plastic AR mags, but not for metal mags and not for commie AK mags. Sig 320 Mags no date code, plastic or metal. Ruger 10/22 mags - no date code.

I remember in 1964 my preWWII-WWII - Korea-Eniwetok-Vietnam service dad ordered a Mauser in the mail and received it by USPS. He opened it up and looked at it and saw that it wasn't the German Mauser he'd so wanted to pick up during the war. Decades later, I found his Mauser - a 1936 pre-Nazi Mauser Oberndorf made pristine laminated K-98 with every part big enough to stamp a number on all matching. It's in my safe now and I consider it his. Will never sell it...
It was all done as a response to the JFK assassination. Oswald, who supposedly shot Kennedy ordered his Italian Carcano from an NRA magazine ad. It took about 5 years to get the legislation passed but that is what started all the FFL dealers and 4473 nonsense. Everything the dems do is reactionary. No real thought put into it. Something happens, they have a knee jerk reaction and pass stupid laws.

Back
Top Bottom