• Something completely different

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • If I can stuff a taco in the grip, I don't care which one

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • 1911 or gtfo

Votes: 17 21.8%

• Total voters
Gen-2-G21-770x486.jpg

If it were me, I'd go put in the range time with both and see which fits you better. Not sure how to do that, panic fire 10 rounds at 3 yards by points-shooting, no sights. If you have good fundamentals, your first round should be very close and the group should be fairly centered. The Sig, to me, has a better grip angle. But as a master of guns, one should be able to shoot reasonably well with whatever we can get our hands on.

The glock grip angle is a non issue after 15 minutes of dryfire. You get used to whatever you shoot the most. Just stick with one. Either gun is great and won't hold you back from anything. I have both but only shoot the Sig due to the fact that's what I compete with. The people that "can't shoot Glocks good" probably can't shoot anything good. Pistol shooting is ONLY about grip, sight alignment and pulling the trigger straight back.

Edited lol. I love 1911s too, but not willing to carry a STI every day and 7-9 rounds in a single stack is too few rounds for my tastes.
No striker fired edc guns for me, please.
LW Commander or Star PD In .45 and spare mag(s).
Plus you gots to choot ‘em less wit’ dem big boolits.

Back
Top Bottom