Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Something completely different

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • If I can stuff a taco in the grip, I don't care which one

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • 1911 or gtfo

Votes: 17 21.8%

• Total voters
I carried a G19 for 5 years. Great gun that only gets greater the more you handle it and shoot it. I finally put it in the safe and changed to a G34. It's like a G19, but bigger. If I ever change again it will be a G40.

After years of carrying the mid sized guns and small guns, I decided I just like the big guns. They aren't much more to conceal, and the weight difference isn't much either. Not in my case, anyway.

I've owned several Sigs and just don't like their grips. If you do like them and you shoot them well, then I can see why you may want one. They make good guns as long as you don't drop them or plan to shoot 1k rounds through them. LMAO

After years of carrying the mid sized guns and small guns, I decided I just like the big guns. They aren't much more to conceal, and the weight difference isn't much either. Not in my case, anyway.
You must not be a small guy. Its subcompacts only for me or it sticks out like a compound fracture.

Id carry a colt mustang if i could find one for a decent price.

Thanks y'all for some really good suggestions and thoughts. After looking around more, I think I've found my next EDC, a Shadow Systems customized by John Lovell / War Poet. I think Burdy Burdy first told me about Shadow Systems. Seems to have the combined features of what a Glock, Sig and M&P should have had all along. Not shipping until Aug sometime.

My EDC is the P365 put that in my pocket. My Duty weapon for training was a Glock 22 that I logged over 40k rounds. I did add a mag well guide, 3 1/2lb trigger, Extended slide release and extended mag release. It is now my truck gun..I would highly recommend with what ever choice my make, Practice, Practice, oh and Practice..One thing to consider is to also learn to shoot off hand. The reason I suggest this, is consider what might happen to your dominate hand if it's out of commission..Also practice off hand loading and charging..Good luck with your endeavor!

Thanks y'all for some really good suggestions and thoughts. After looking around more, I think I've found my next EDC, a Shadow Systems customized by John Lovell / War Poet. I think Burdy Burdy first told me about Shadow Systems. Seems to have the combined features of what a Glock, Sig and M&P should have had all along. Not shipping until Aug sometime.

You are going to like it.....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Uh yea get that for sure. I didn’t know that was a choice, it wasn’t on the list. haha

Very nice choice!!!!

Back
Top Bottom