• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's About Time....Kyle's Law

This idea while worthy, is Unworkable. How do you scientifically attach a percentile value to a self defense case?

They think the evidence was 75% and you claim it was 59% and we are going to slap you with horrendous fines for falling under 60%.

Let justice BE BLIND. The same for me as for thee. How do you force them to legislate that?

This needs to go beyond self-defense cases. This needs to apply to ANY case where the prosecutor is purposefully hunting the defendant. How many times have we seen this happen where someone gets "canceled" because of a BS trial?
In the Obama administration. There was a routine shakedown where there were charges filed. The attorney's costs for defending against federal charges are horrendous.

The feds would agree to drop charges if a donation was made to this or that social justice cause.

We need a looser pays system. We also need more Trump era reduction in Federal regulations. They have so many federal laws on the books, written by unelected bureaucrat that were never passed by any legislature but are enforced as law.

I am happy about the Rittenhouse verdict,, but I will go ahead and say I am not for this. Someone would be paying for those mistakes.... aka taxpayers
The taxpayer is funding all kinds of things that are terrible; at least let some of it go to people who have actually been wronged. The alternative is to have the state without any financial dissuasion for politically motivated prosecution.

OJ and Casey Anthony would have loved this law.
You didn't read anything about the law. 1: This only applies to SELF DEFENSE cases. 2: This law would only apply if the prosecution has absolutely no case whatsoever EG: Rittenhouse's trial. If the prosecution has even a halfway decent case then the law wouldn't apply.

This idea while worthy, is Unworkable. How do you scientifically attach a percentile value to a self defense case?

They think the evidence was 75% and you claim it was 59% and we are going to slap you with horrendous fines for falling under 60%.

Let justice BE BLIND. The same for me as for thee. How do you force them to legislate that?
I don't think they were being literal when they threw out those percentages. I think they were trying to explain a concept that if the evidence clearly suggests self defense that a trial would be pointless then to bring prosecution would make the state and prosecutor liable.

I don't think they were being literal when they threw out those percentages. I think they were trying to explain a concept that if the evidence clearly suggests self defense that a trial would be pointless then to bring prosecution would make the state and prosecutor liable.
Ah but they didn’t say that did they???

When you assign a numerical value that triggers other actions there either must be real scientific unalterable data or it is like being cancelled or shadow banned by fakebook.

You may have been wronged, but what is the recourse?

This numerical value is just as manipulatable as any other number.

I am happy about the Rittenhouse verdict,, but I will go ahead and say I am not for this. Someone would be paying for those mistakes.... aka taxpayers

True, but, it would also keep prosecuters hesitant to bring erroneous cases before the court thus saving taxpayer money as well. The downside I see is prosecuters refusing to bring actual cases to trial if they don't have a slam dunk case in order to protect their careers.

You didn't read anything about the law. 1: This only applies to SELF DEFENSE cases. 2: This law would only apply if the prosecution has absolutely no case whatsoever EG: Rittenhouse's trial. If the prosecution has even a halfway decent case then the law wouldn't apply.

I could see it applying if the prosecuter brings a case as described without getting a grand jury indictment.

Back
Top Bottom