• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's About Time....Kyle's Law

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Kyle's Law.....it's about time someone proposed this....

An acquittal after the trial does not make up for the loss of job, marriage, home, business, reputation, educational opportunities, and emotional stability. Indeed, many such acquitted defenders find it largely impossible to ever live a normal life again.

It's time to change this equation. It's time to compel prosecutors to have skin in the game, to have something to lose if they bring a laughably weak, yet horribly destructive, felony prosecution in a case of self-defense. And it's time to provide a path for the wrongfully prosecuted defender to get compensation for his monetary, reputational, and emotional damages.

Agreed 110.5 %. This would be like the criminal law version of loser pays but more punitive. As of now Newsmax was reporting that Kyle and his family are "Planning their legal actions" which basically means a bunch of slanderous hate filled mother****ers are about to write some big checks. So at least in THIS case Kyle should not have to worry about future educational or career oportunities. I hope that's how it works out.

Agreed 110.5 %. This would be like the criminal law version of loser pays but more punitive. As of now Newsmax was reporting that Kyle and his family are "Planning their legal actions" which basically means a bunch of slanderous hate filled mother****ers are about to write some big checks. So at least in THIS case Kyle should not have to worry about future educational or career oportunities. I hope that's how it works out.
I just read that Joe Biden may be involved in the suits as he linked him as a white supremist before he was president and not protected as he is now. Hunter may need to sell a few more paintings.

I am happy about the Rittenhouse verdict,, but I will go ahead and say I am not for this. Someone would be paying for those mistakes.... aka taxpayers
If it's the same taxpayers who elect the DA's and politicians who are responsible for these "mistakes" then I'm ok with it.
Call it a life lesson...elections have consequences.

If it's the same taxpayers who elect the DA's and politicians who are responsible for these "mistakes" then I'm ok with it.
Call it a life lesson...elections have consequences.
The people who elect these bozos largely don’t pay taxes. Some don’t even breath.

Back
Top Bottom