• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

iTrader Court!

Does "Got an AK" deserve a negative rating?

• Yes! He said "done deal"

Votes: 95 55.6%
  • No! No time or place to meet was set.

Votes: 76 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i don't think the gas money was really a big issue.... he said done deal to a straight up trade his word as a man stopped there.... he tried to set up a meeting on the premise that it was a straight up trade.... the other guy stopped that with new negotiations.... no one broke there word here pull the bug out of your but and pay attention to the post.... the bottom line is a general city was agreed on tomorrow was when they were going to talk about the rest of the details meaning no time was set and in my mind no place either a i could wander around calhoun for days and not find one person...... the glock guy voided everything when he started asking for other stuff... and honestly who acted like a retard... do you have a prob with mentally ill people that comment is immature and insulting so why don't you grow up

you must have been one of the ones this thread was started about

only way i would leave neg feedback would be if i was stood up, or item was intentionally misrepresented, doesn't look like that happened here. It is shady to say done deal then back out, but feedback should represent how someone conducted the deal after all negotiants and specific time and place are set. jmo

- - - Updated - - -

only way i would leave neg feedback would be if i was stood up, or item was intentionally misrepresented, doesn't look like that happened here. It is shady to say done deal then back out, but feedback should represent how someone conducted the deal after all negotiants and specific time and place are set. jmo

Conflict of interest!
:)

lol perhaps but i do understand his side.... course i understand he said done deal and would be leaning the other way but he did start negations again and I'm still new but every where I've seen they say as long as no time or day was set and lets be honest we know tomorrow and a generally city don't really suffice then you don't have a deal... on the flip side had the glock guy not started changing things about the deal i would completely say ak deserved neg feedback

This seems to happen alot, Trading Guy offers the Glock for the AK as listed, then after Got an AK takes the bait, Trading Guy haggles him to the nines about pointless details and then ends it with "in a perfect world I'd rather have ..... we will talk in the morning". If you offered me something for what I have listed, don't gripe about what it comes with AFTER I accept, you should have asked BEFORE you offered or stated that you have (fill in the blank) to offer, but you have a few questions first. It's hard to call, but Got an AK is getting hammered for saying done deal, but is expected to provide a perfect world for Trading Guy. I don't support going back on your word, but put yourself in his shoes before saying negative.
x2 ,it just looks like to me that there is guys here that get but hurt easy and just want to give bad feed back

x2 ,it just looks like to me that there is guys here that get but hurt easy and just want to give bad feed back

X2 Amen...quit getting butt hurt over stupid ****! Negative feedback is there to help the rest of us know to be weary of dealing with another member. Not because your upset you didnt get what u wanted...posession is 9/10 here. Also its not like The Ak guy wasnt polite at all. If he bailed and was dickish then by all means...but didnt see any sign of that here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom