• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

iTrader Court!

Does "Got an AK" deserve a negative rating?

• Yes! He said "done deal"

Votes: 95 55.6%
  • No! No time or place to meet was set.

Votes: 76 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i will still do the extras for the same price it is just my money and i don't want bad feed back

I hear ya..
This is kind of a tough one here!
Done deal means done deal in my book!
When he tried adding stuff, the other guy should have said "that's not what we agreed to" and went from there with it..

Done deal!! ..................................................................................................

Oh, by the way will you throw in a extra hundred dollars in parts and time on your end? Because it would be a better deal for me.

Now don't you go backing out of this deal now because you said done deal already remember back before I started asking for all this extra ****.

Last edited:
Done deal!! ..................................................................................................

Oh, by the way will you throw in a extra hundred dollars in parts and time on your end? Because it would be a better deal for me.

Now don't you go backing out of this deal now because you said done deal already remember back before I started asking for all this extra ****.[/QUOT

Hahaha thats how it looks to me!

Not if I don't get everything my way right away. You are wrong you can't back out now it is too late you already said done deal.

That not the case here, when the guy asked for more, the other responded with "I found someone closer" instead of saying would rather stick to the original deal..
If what you are saying was true, I don't think there would be a thread about this..

That not the case here, when the guy asked for more, the other responded with "I found someone closer" instead of saying would rather stick to the original deal..
If what you are saying was true, I don't think there would be a thread about this..

Yep he should have just said **** off. I am going to sell it to someone else who isn't such a PITA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom