• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

iTrader Court!

Does "Got an AK" deserve a negative rating?

• Yes! He said "done deal"

Votes: 95 55.6%
  • No! No time or place to meet was set.

Votes: 76 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe trader guy should get the negative feed back for trying to renegotiate a "done deal"......

The way i read it he dint try to renegotiate just asked if AK guy was cool with changing the deal. If you say "Ill take it" on my Hi-Point listing and then ask if I'm willing to throw in an SA 1911 the answer is going to be no and you will still be buying the Hi-Point or getting a negative feedback.

The way i read it he dint try to renegotiate just asked if AK guy was cool with changing the deal. If you say "Ill take it" on my Hi-Point listing and then ask if I'm willing to throw in an SA 1911 the answer is going to be no and you will still be buying the Hi-Point or getting a negative feedback.

changing and renegotiating means the same to me.....lol

Last edited:
Yes, someone did that to me as well. Set up the trade, next thing I know he PM's me, says "sorry, sold it, guy had cash". A-hole should have gotten negative but I just put his dumb a#% on my ignore list.

Some times it bugs me when people say I'll take it. But' I can't meet you until next week. That to me is not a I'll take it. It is in fact a "can you Put it on layaway until I get paid next week?". I would probably tell them. "That is cool it will be here until someone shows up with the cash in hand. Now do you really want it or would you like to see it sold out from underneath you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom