• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

iTrader Court!

Does "Got an AK" deserve a negative rating?

• Yes! He said "done deal"

Votes: 95 55.6%
  • No! No time or place to meet was set.

Votes: 76 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my .02, if you have said "Done deal" and agreed to meet, then yes.. It calls for a negative, although I'm wondering why the one guy did not get his terms straight before committing to deal.

imo when the got an ak said done deal it was indeed done however the other guy stopped talks of meeting times with more negations which meant he hadn't accepted the deal himself... imo that allowed the ak guy to deal with whom ever they ended the convo on we will talk in the morning. I'm still new but i can't believe anyone would see it any differently. this guy shouldn't receive neg feedback period

Honestly i still dont see how folks continue to get bad deals, recieve neg feedback, etc. . .

Do what you say your going to do , be a man of your word, stop being greedy and letting a few gas bucks make you welch on a deal! It's not that hard . . . get your **** together before you post or reply to and ad. . . i have missed work so i wouldn't welch on a deal! It's easy if you don't act like a damn retard!!

Honestly i still dont see how folks continue to get bad deals, recieve neg feedback, etc. . .

Do what you say your going to do , be a man of your word, stop being greedy and letting a few gas bucks make you welch on a deal! It's not that hard . . . get your **** together before you post or reply to and ad. . . i have missed work so i wouldn't welch on a deal! It's easy if you don't act like a damn retard!!

dude i don't think the gas money was really a big issue.... he said done deal to a straight up trade his word as a man stopped there.... he tried to set up a meeting on the premise that it was a straight up trade.... the other guy stopped that with new negotiations.... no one broke there word here pull the bug out of your but and pay attention to the post.... the bottom line is a general city was agreed on tomorrow was when they were going to talk about the rest of the details meaning no time was set and in my mind no place either a i could wander around calhoun for days and not find one person...... the glock guy voided everything when he started asking for other stuff... and honestly who acted like a retard... do you have a prob with mentally ill people that comment is immature and insulting so why don't you grow up

dude i don't think the gas money was really a big issue.... he said done deal to a straight up trade his word as a man stopped there.... he tried to set up a meeting on the premise that it was a straight up trade.... the other guy stopped that with new negotiations.... no one broke there word here pull the bug out of your but and pay attention to the post.... the bottom line is a general city was agreed on tomorrow was when they were going to talk about the rest of the details meaning no time was set and in my mind no place either a i could wander around calhoun for days and not find one person...... the glock guy voided everything when he started asking for other stuff... and honestly who acted like a retard... do you have a prob with mentally ill people that comment is immature and insulting so why don't you grow up

my statement was in general. . . .pull your head out of your ass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom