• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! Why .380??

Years ago people carried 25 acp and nobody batted an eye, now people carry a 9mm short, I mean .380 and people lose their minds...:doh:

Item Name: Why .380??

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought a Sig 238 once, sold it here on ODT and bought a Sig 938 instead. 9mm is cheaper and more powerful, so with so many tiny 9mm pocket guns out there, why buy a .380?
Your thoughts?

Because they don't make a .980

for your argument how can you use +p for comparison? Really most .380 and 9mm rounds are close enough in ballistics to still kill a person just as dead, on your first comparison of hornady critical defense there really wasn't that much of a difference in fps or foot pounds of pressure.
Umm 200 is a looooong way from 330.

for your argument how can you use +p for comparison? Really most .380 and 9mm rounds are close enough in ballistics to still kill a person just as dead, on your first comparison of hornady critical defense there really wasn't that much of a difference in fps or foot pounds of pressure.
I have stood over dudes with tiny .380 and 25 cal holes punched in their chests, mouths gaped open, blankly staring up at the night sky, with that thin glimmering film covering their fully dilated eyes. I asked them if they were disappointed in the lesser bullet weight, diminished velocity and lower energy of the still warm rounds in their chest.....strangely, they had no reply.

I have stood over dudes with tiny .380 and 25 cal holes punched in their chests, mouths gaped open, blankly staring up at the night sky, with that thin glimmering film covering their fully dilated eyes. I asked them if they were disappointed in the lesser bullet weight, diminished velocity and lower energy of the still warm rounds in their chest.....strangely, they had no reply.
exactly my point.

Back
Top Bottom