• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT The Ever Dangerous M855 Green Tip 5.56 - 3 Tins of 420 Rounds (1260 rds)

Yeah, how would I know anything about it, I only used it for 6 years. As for throwing ammo overboard ? It's a quota thing. If you return ammo, it's counts against your next issue of it, or at least that's what I was told. Ask anybody who's done a Med or a West Pac, dump-exes are pretty common.
Coming back from a Med cruise in 89 the GM's got so tired of firing the 50 cal M2's they were begging guys to help shoot it. We weren't allowed to dump it for some reason above my paygrade.

Welcome to the ****ed up ways of our government. I sell IT to education and you should see the mad dash at the end of fiscal year for people to spend every last penny on stupid stuff, cause if you don't spend it all this year, you get less next year. SMH.

So true. Why not provide some type of incentive for not blowing through all your money? Companies do stupid things like cutting out company-provided coffee but then spend blow millions on stupid stuff.

For real tho, you'd be shocked to see what gets dumped on a deployment. CONEX boxes full of stuff. Happens every day. Same way when I worked for the VA in Pittsburgh. They had a budget, if they didn't deplete it, they'd get zip the next time around. So they bought all new Z-deck mowers, 2 Bob Cats with multiple attachments, a forklift and a JD Backhoe. The stuff it was replacing was less than 2 years old.

That reminds me of a call I was on this week. We were talking about ordering extra servers "just in case". I'm not sure just in case what, but we were talking about getting servers with technology we don't even use just to play around with...

I don't understand why anyone has a problem with a private citizen and his property. Even if he is asking $12 per round it is his personal property and can ask whatever he wants for it. If you do not want it, do not buy it. I swear, for a bunch of so called freedom loving, pro free enterprise, liberty embracers these waters are shark infested for traders. I go along with the ones who find it ridiculous when there is an ad posted for 500 rounds asking $500...He isn't asking that much. If anybody here can find this ammo for less than .41 per round, go for it. Can anyone deny that M855 is better than XM193? Don't answer that...The M855 is mil spec ammo. In my opinion it is better. Is it worth .12 cents more per round? To some people, yes.

Free bump
Well stated sir.

Back
Top Bottom