• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT The Ever Dangerous M855 Green Tip 5.56 - 3 Tins of 420 Rounds (1260 rds)

I don't understand why anyone has a problem with a private citizen and his property. Even if he is asking $12 per round it is his personal property and can ask whatever he wants for it. If you do not want it, do not buy it. I swear, for a bunch of so called freedom loving, pro free enterprise, liberty embracers these waters are shark infested for traders. I go along with the ones who find it ridiculous when there is an ad posted for 500 rounds asking $500...He isn't asking that much. If anybody here can find this ammo for less than .41 per round, go for it. Can anyone deny that M855 is better than XM193? Don't answer that...The M855 is mil spec ammo. In my opinion it is better. Is it worth .12 cents more per round? To some people, yes.

Free bump

True, he could give them away & some asshat would call him out on it .
Some people deserve to be called out, but when someone is being straight about what they have and what they want, what's the point in getting all worked up because they think it's not a fair deal? I don't get it either.

Back
Top Bottom