• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT The Ever Dangerous M855 Green Tip 5.56 - 3 Tins of 420 Rounds (1260 rds)

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...ip-5-56-3-tins-of-420-rounds-1260-rds.879807/
Item Name: FT The Ever Dangerous M855 Green Tip 5.56 - 3 Tins of 420 Rounds (1260 rds)

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1800 Rounds of Brass Cased Decent 5.56 Ammo (See Description)

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: So if you REALLY want some M855 Green Tip 5.56 ammo since it's all of a sudden become the craze and all the cool kids want it, I will offer up 3 - 420 round cans (1260 unopened rounds) of this so called armor piercing ammo in trade for 1800 rounds of any decent brass cased 5.56 ammo: Corbon, Winchester, PMC, American Eagle, Remington, Hornady, Federal XM193, etc.

I'm going to be shooting it up in a couple weeks anyway for some training, so I thought before I load up the scary black guns and make them go pew pew pew, I'd offer this to my ODT brothers in trade for some BATFE deemed "LEO safe" 5.56 ammo.

If you really, really want this ammo and don't have any 5.56 ammo to trade and want to trade something else or buy it, I may consider it...but I'm really looking to swap 5.56 for 5.56.

ALSO INCLUDED: TWO ROUNDS OF BEER AND A SHOT OF JAMESON OR FIREBALL AT MY LOCAL WATER HOLE WITH ME. INSPIRATION: @Bypass

This is not an attempt to flip ammo. I'm not tying to make any money on these. I have exactly $524.40 in this ammo (receipt attached). I am looking to swap it for the cheaper XM193 ammo for training purposes ($0.29 rnd x 1800 = $522.00 - thus I am losing $2.40 in this deal).

View attachment 369349

Last edited:
So why not go round for the round?

because there's time, gas and schedules to work around. listen amigo, i'm not looking to sell it and i am going to shoot it up doing some training, if you want it cool, if not no worries... i'm not looking to make any money. this is just an opportunity for anyone really wanting m855 ammo (like the ad states) to get some since it's either out of stock everywhere or price jacked up to nearly a dollar a round.

Back
Top Bottom