• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT The Ever Dangerous M855 Green Tip 5.56 - 3 Tins of 420 Rounds (1260 rds)

How much cash for all ?

I am really not looking to sell and honestly don't want to sell amigo.

Im not flipping, just swapping cheaper XM193 for M855 if someone is really wanting this ammo and can't find it anywhere else unless it's Cheaper Than Dirt for a ridiculous $1 a round.

I have exactly $524.40 in this ammo (see receipt).

So if I sold it, I would not have enough time to order more and get it in time for my rifle class coming up. That's why I'm looking to swap ammo if someone has a ton of XM193 (currently going for $0.29 round per Gunbot) for my XM855.

$0.29 x 1800 = $522.00 (I'm actually losing $2.40 on the deal...that's why round for round makes no sense BlackRifler42 BlackRifler42 )

m855.jpg

I am really not looking to sell and honestly don't want to sell amigo.

Im not flipping, just swapping cheaper XM193 for M855 if someone is really wanting this ammo and can't find it anywhere else unless it's Cheaper Than Dirt for a ridiculous $1 a round.

I have exactly $524.40 in this ammo (see receipt).

So if I sold it, I would not have enough time to order more and get it in time for my rifle class coming up. That's why I'm looking to swap ammo if someone has a ton of XM193 (currently going for $0.29 round per Gunbot) for my XM855.

$0.29 x 1800 = $522.00 (I'm actually losing $2.40 on the deal...that's why round for round makes no sense BlackRifler42 BlackRifler42 )

View attachment 369332

So you would have asked for the same trade one month ago? You don't have to justify it to me man. I'm out of town right now but when I get home, just for you I'm gonna list my M855 for trade for XM193, round for round.

So you would have asked for the same trade one month ago? You don't have to justify it to me man. I'm out of town right now but when I get home, just for you I'm gonna list my M855 for trade for XM193, round for round.

I'm not justifying it to you bro, just being transparent. And I didnt have the ammo a month ago, but if i did I would swap it penny for penny. I don't understand your ****ing beef with my ad? If you're interested then let's talk. If not, take a walk. I'm trading $0.29 a round ammo for my $0.41 a round ammo and I'm even displaying the ****ing receipt.

I'm not justifying it to you bro, just being transparent. And I didnt have the ammo a month ago, but if i did I would swap it penny for penny. I don't understand your ****ing beef with my ad? If you're interested then let's talk. If not, take a walk. I'm trading $0.29 a round ammo for my $0.41 a round ammo and I'm even displaying the ****ing receipt.

I was done until you tagged me. I don't want another time out so carry on, you have my permission.

Back
Top Bottom