• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FT The Ever Dangerous M855 Green Tip 5.56 - 3 Tins of 420 Rounds (1260 rds)

So you would have asked for the same trade one month ago? You don't have to justify it to me man. I'm out of town right now but when I get home, just for you I'm gonna list my M855 for trade for XM193, round for round.
Way to be a dick there guy. His ad seems more than fair. Current price for current price. I wish I could find the 7.62 steel core ammo for this price and quantity.

What's really funny is, you guys would cry if you saw how many cases of this we threw overboard during a deployment. Along with 40mm grenades etc etc . Literally by the pallet load. As for it being better or best ? I qualed 5 times "expert" with it. For the Marines it's all KD, 200, 300, 500 yds, iron sights. There's no denying it's good ammo.

What's really funny is, you guys would cry if you saw how many cases of this we threw overboard during a deployment. Along with 40mm grenades etc etc . Literally by the pallet load. As for it being better or best ? I qualed 5 times "expert" with it. For the Marines it's all KD, 200, 300, 500 yds, iron sights. There's no denying it's good ammo.

Why would you throw it overboard? Oh yeah, and you have no clue what you're talking about. It's crap ammo! :)

Why would you throw it overboard? Oh yeah, and you have no clue what you're talking about. It's crap ammo! :)

Yeah, how would I know anything about it, I only used it for 6 years. As for throwing ammo overboard ? It's a quota thing. If you return ammo, it's counts against your next issue of it, or at least that's what I was told. Ask anybody who's done a Med or a West Pac, dump-exes are pretty common.

Yeah, how would I know anything about it, I only used it for 6 years. As for throwing ammo overboard ? It's a quota thing. If you return ammo, it's counts against your next issue of it, or at least that's what I was told. Ask anybody who's done a Med or a West Pac, dump-exes are pretty common.

Yeah, I was certainly joking about it being crap ammo. It's funny to hear from someone like you that says it's just fine while tons of people with no real experience dismiss it as crap. Dumping all that ammo reminds me of the corporate world. Divisions will often blow all their budget just so it doesn't get cut the next year. Asinine!

Welcome to the ****ed up ways of our government. I sell IT to education and you should see the mad dash at the end of fiscal year for people to spend every last penny on stupid stuff, cause if you don't spend it all this year, you get less next year. SMH.

Yeah, I was certainly joking about it being crap ammo. It's funny to hear from someone like you that says it's just fine while tons of people with no real experience dismiss it as crap. Dumping all that ammo reminds me of the corporate world. Divisions will often blow all their budget just so it doesn't get cut the next year. Asinine!

Did a pretty good job of slayin' hadji's for the last 13 years too. I'll take it all day long.

How deep was the water and what were the coordinates?

Just sayin'...

Back
Top Bottom