• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS HK SP5K PDW

My poverty pony lower and bear creek ass’en’all upper is far superior to this offering. I’d offer it on trade but B Bench Press would have to make up the difference in at least one whole 80’s briefcase filled with cash.

E0DD9E1D-ED2B-4693-ACEA-AF11254007AE.gif

Lol. Man. I love guys like you. It's not what I "think" is the rarest and highest end of the B&T. I have what is actually; factually the rarest of the highest end guns. Every single limited production gun they've ever released I have atleast two of. I have one for sale on this damn site because I have two of 400 of them ever produced. As well as a laundry list of other limited and experimental B&T's floating around there including several BWC's and KH9 Coverts arriving a month earlier than anyone else. I don't understand why you're trying hard to be a contrarian. Honestly.

If you held a real H&K MP5; not an SP5 but a real MP5. You'd understand why B&T's offerings are trash in comparison. Does that mean B&T is a bad brand? No. But comparing apples to apples; their subguns are completely underwhelming. Just like how their rifles are absolute trash when you pit them against brands like LMT and KAC. Yet those same rifles would absolutely **** on anything a brand like CZ brings to the table. If you compare a B&T to a CZ platform weapon or any of the other countless underwhelming brands then yes B&T is leagues above them. But when you actually start making them punch their weight against established companies like KAC, HK, LMT, and various other high end brands; you start to see a lot of flaws in their weapons. I understand you like B&T; but the fanboyism isn't warranted. Karl doesn't need you defending his products. You also dismiss my opinion as someone who holds certain B&T products that you most likely will never own yet your opinion is valid. I find that interesting.

You've summed it up anyway; I don't really feel like explaining something that doesn't need explaining to people in the know. B&T improves on everything that the MP5 brings except the actual shooting performance. In the things that MATTER; B&T is like a child trying to mimic the classic. I've done many test fires with actual DB equipment of all of the B&T SD weapons; and not one, not a literal single one; has done better than a standard HKMP5SD in terms of shooting performance, accuracy, and sound. There is literally not a single member of any police or military unit that engages in close encounters or covert operations as their primary job that would choose a B&T platformed weapon over an MP5. Every single person would choose a short intermediate cartridge rifle before either but if they were forced to choose a PCC; the MP5 is the only weapon they'd pick.

The APC9k is not used by a single specialized unit that does any sort of high intensity work. I don't understand why a lot of guys like you measure the effectiveness of a weapons platform just because the military adopts it. The MP5 was never "officially" adopted by the military in the way the APC9K has been; yet it found it's way into the hands of nearly every single special forces unit ever created since it's inception. The literal only reason the APC9K is because B&T is half the price per unit and they are able to produce significantly faster than HK can the MP5K. Additionally; the APC9K is more intuitive for a standard minimally trained operative to pickup and use since they'll have familiarity with the manual of arms whereas the MP5 uses non-traditional manual of arms. This tired argument is like saying a Colt\FN M4 is better than a KAC M4 just because there are significantly more units of those lower tier M4's being issued out versus KAC. It's really just nonsensical.
First off. You're putting words in my mouth. I never once justified a B&T's worth by its military adaptation. Go back and reread what I said.
Now, lets get into your insight.

"Lol. Man. I love guys like you. It's not what I "think" is the rarest and highest end of the B&T. I have what is actually; factually the rarest of the highest end guns. Every single limited production gun they've ever released I have atleast two of. I have one for sale on this damn site because I have two of 400 of them ever produced. As well as a laundry list of other limited and experimental B&T's floating around there including several BWC's and KH9 Coverts arriving a month earlier than anyone else. I don't understand why you're trying hard to be a contrarian. Honestly."

For someone who considers them trash you sure are going out of your way to "catch em all" 🙄 Your SD versions that you listed before are hardly the rarest B&T items to enter the states. I can name 2 collectors editions that are rarer and I believe the spr300 pro may have been a smaller production here, at least for now.

"If you held a real H&K MP5; not an SP5 but a real MP5. You'd understand why B&T's offerings are trash in comparison. Does that mean B&T is a bad brand? No. But comparing apples to apples; their subguns are completely underwhelming. Just like how their rifles are absolute trash when you pit them against brands like LMT and KAC. Yet those same rifles would absolutely **** on anything a brand like CZ brings to the table. If you compare a B&T to a CZ platform weapon or any of the other countless underwhelming brands then yes B&T is leagues above them. But when you actually start making them punch their weight against established companies like KAC, HK, LMT, and various other high end brands; you start to see a lot of flaws in their weapons. I understand you like B&T; but the fanboyism isn't warranted. Karl doesn't need you defending his products. You also dismiss my opinion as someone who holds certain B&T products that you most likely will never own yet your opinion is valid. I find that interesting."

I just stated that Ive handled full auto mp5s and sp5s. You calling me a liar?
Is B&T a bad brand? You literally called them trash. Completely underwhelming compared to what? An sp5? A gun thats almost $1000 higher msrp? And in what regards? The buffer system? An apc556 and an apc308 holds its weight against heavy hitters at a lower msrp. Im not a fan boy by any means, I just dont understand why guys like you think you can **** all over a brand without actually giving insight? Every reputable gun reviewer has raved about B&T. I dismissed your opinion due to lack of credibility. You literally have not shown me that you know a damn thing about operating a firearm other than at a shooting range. Sounds like YOU'RE the hk fan boy in my perspective. Also, who the hell are you to tell me what I can and cannot own?

"You've summed it up anyway; I don't really feel like explaining something that doesn't need explaining to people in the know. B&T improves on everything that the MP5 brings except the actual shooting performance. In the things that MATTER; B&T is like a child trying to mimic the classic. I've done many test fires with actual DB equipment of all of the B&T SD weapons; and not one, not a literal single one; has done better than a standard HKMP5SD in terms of shooting performance, accuracy, and sound. There is literally not a single member of any police or military unit that engages in close encounters or covert operations as their primary job that would choose a B&T platformed weapon over an MP5. Every single person would choose a short intermediate cartridge rifle before either but if they were forced to choose a PCC; the MP5 is the only weapon they'd pick."

I dont know what B&Ts you've been shooting but the B&Ts Ive handled and owned have been phenomenal. Accuracy was equal to the sp5 out to 25yds. Manual of arms was far superior on the B&Ts than any mp5/sp5 variant. Trigger was also far better along with options to change them. I find it hard to believe an actual military personel or leo would choose a slightly softer shooting plstform over bad manual of arms. Most of the leo and military personnel I have spoken to and met have raved about the B&T platform.

"The APC9k is not used by a single specialized unit that does any sort of high intensity work. I don't understand why a lot of guys like you measure the effectiveness of a weapons platform just because the military adopts it. The MP5 was never "officially" adopted by the military in the way the APC9K has been; yet it found it's way into the hands of nearly every single special forces unit ever created since it's inception. The literal only reason the APC9K is because B&T is half the price per unit and they are able to produce significantly faster than HK can the MP5K. Additionally; the APC9K is more intuitive for a standard minimally trained operative to pickup and use since they'll have familiarity with the manual of arms whereas the MP5 uses non-traditional manual of arms. This tired argument is like saying a Colt\FN M4 is better than a KAC M4 just because there are significantly more units of those lower tier M4's being issued out versus KAC. It's really just nonsensical."

So you're telling me the Army does not do any high intensity work? The apc9k was literally adopted as the Army's official submachine gun. Once again, I not once stated that the military adopting a platform had anything to do with how good a weapon is.
"the APC9K is more intuitive for a standard minimally trained operative to pickup and use since they'll have familiarity with the manual of arms whereas the MP5 uses non-traditional manual of arms."
You've literally proved my point and your counterargument did nothing to counter you proving my point. A colt and a kac dont have different manual arms and function other than a ambi bolt and mag release. A kac is the same ar platform improved upon. An apc9 is not an improved mp5.

Back
Top Bottom