• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS HK SP5K PDW

i would keep what you have its more practical than a 9mm sub pistol... these are completely over exagerated
Sounds like the opinion of someone who has never shot one and can’t afford to. Leave your opinion out of peoples posts. Good luck with your trade Bench Press

The H&K MP5 is both iconic and outdated. You can find more modern guns like B&T, CZ, and more but they do not compare with H&K. Yes you can save money by going with a copy or another brand but it will never be an H&K. Fine performance and sexy like a BMW or Benz.

Fun thread here!

Never ceases to amaze me how people knowingly or unknowingly crap on another's listing, especially one of this quality. Most people looking at this thread know what this is and know it's extremely difficult to find one right now. Good luck finding the right deal. Would make a great addition to anyone's collection.

I remember back 8 or so years ago I bought my scar 16s new. Sold my Colt Anaconda (immaculate) for around 1300 and paid the rest with cash when you can get a Scar 16s for around 2400. I still regret selling the anaconda as today could have gotten 2500 plus I did not keep the scar that long.

I bought the sp5k when it first came out. To this day it is one of my favorite pistols. Fit and finish is excellent compared to my Zenith reverse stretch. I liked it so much I bought the SP5.

You will have people disagree and say to save your money and get a CZ or B&T as they are just the same. Prob true to some degree. But when you pull out your gun people will ask is that an H&K you can casually say “yes it is”.

Thanks for advice! Probably just going to keep. Thought I could get a sr30 or new cqb factory 14.5 with the e3.2 bolt for it not sr15 uppers only or sig or fn pistols!

I almost offered an m45a1 and a Colt Carbine but I couldn't bring myself to do that for 1 HK. Beautiful pdw though.

Back
Top Bottom