• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS HK SP5K PDW

Wish mine still looked as good as yours... :Cry: I threw a ACR brace and Eotech on mine and run the **** outta it :laser:

Attachments

• 20220519_222950.jpg
    20220519_222950.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 37
Just commenting here to write that I found the offer of an FNX and a M&P Sport II for an HK SP5K absolutely hilarious.

I also find people comparing the MP5 platform to the trash that B&T or CZ puts out is also very hilarious and I say that as a B&T owner that owns a few of their absolutely most exclusive guns they've ever created. My unicorn APC9SD and even KH9SD is a trash heap compared to my MP5SD. It's not even comparable. It's funny to me how the MP5 platform is such an old design yet modern companies still can't even piss anywhere near it's zipcode. I've never had someone say "man I wish I had that B&T" . But I hear plenty of people always pining for an H&K MP5. That says more than enough.

Howdy neighbor! This is f***ing badass! Do yourself the favor tho and keep it, my knights is great, but it doesn’t do anything my Daniels don’t, and this thing is a grail!! Either way glwt!

Just commenting here to write that I found the offer of an FNX and a M&P Sport II for an HK SP5K absolutely hilarious.

I also find people comparing the MP5 platform to the trash that B&T or CZ puts out is also very hilarious and I say that as a B&T owner that owns a few of their absolutely most exclusive guns they've ever created. My unicorn APC9SD and even KH9SD is a trash heap compared to my MP5SD. It's not even comparable. It's funny to me how the MP5 platform is such an old design yet modern companies still can't even piss anywhere near it's zipcode. I've never had someone say "man I wish I had that B&T" . But I hear plenty of people always pining for an H&K MP5. That says more than enough.
Lol. Agreed on the silly trade offer.
But you lost credability at "B&T trash"

Lol. Agreed on the silly trade offer.
But you lost credability at "B&T trash"
Didn’t our military adopt one of the b&t platforms as their new sub gun? I feel like I read that somewhere. Not that that’s the end all be all of a gun manufacturer making quality, I’m still a Glock> sig fan boy, but it’s gotta say something

Back
Top Bottom