• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS HK SP5K PDW

i will happily shoot the priceless stuff. I always buy two of these things. One to abuse. One to keep or flip. You only live once! I'll take you up on that in Christmas however. I'm currently in Osaka trying to import a bunch of cars for my new business
Osaka lol. Have fun with that. Been there done that. If i can help lemme know shipmate.

JDM goodness.

I have the following incoming for December:

1989 J70 Landcruiser Limited 4x4 with triple lock differentials, turbodiesel 131k kms

1997 Toyota Supra RZ-S 6 speed 99k ms

1992 Honda Beat with 5 speed 9k kms

1998 Skyline GTR 6 speed 99kkms

1999 Skyline GST25T 5 speed with 104k kms.

1995 Jimny JA11 5 speed with 55k kms

1998 Jimny JA11 5 speed with 88k kms

So it should be a very significantly diverse inventory that will all probably sell rapidly. Everything was above average grade at the minimum.

I still have room in my vig for 2 more vehicles so if you ever wanted an amazing JDM car ; now is the chance to save on both the car AND shipping since it would get bundled up with my current batch. PM me.

I have the following incoming for December:

1989 J70 Landcruiser Limited 4x4 with triple lock differentials, turbodiesel 131k kms

1997 Toyota Supra RZ-S 6 speed 99k ms

1992 Honda Beat with 5 speed 9k kms

1998 Skyline GTR 6 speed 99kkms

1999 Skyline GST25T 5 speed with 104k kms.

1995 Jimny JA11 5 speed with 55k kms

1998 Jimny JA11 5 speed with 88k kms

So it should be a very significantly diverse inventory that will all probably sell rapidly. Everything was above average grade at the minimum.
Do you have a website?

Do you have a website?
Not yet. I had a few freelancers create a few but didn't like any of them. I intend on dealing with it once I get back home. Right now my focus was on securing inventory and making connections to help my bottom line and pass the savings onto the end customer too. Also to have a good time. This is a completely new spur of the moment venture. It was either this or throw 150k into treasury bills for a measly 4.25% return. I already maxed out my ibonds and I refuse to participate in equities with the current market.

Back
Top Bottom