• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is There Such A Thing As A Viable Tool For Self Defense For A Minor College Student

4f885abe-0a41-4eaa-8377-a1a2e3155147_1.15fdb345cf8f4e4859037b2ac77d4534.jpeg
Suprised no one has said box cutter

Glock 19, good raising, life long exposure to firearms, firearms safety, and training. Couple with a shut mouth and a solid understanding of personal responsibility and accountability.

I’m a firm believer that if you disarm people and prevent them from defending themselves, you have a responsibility to ensure their absolute safety. Since that’s not possible in the real work, I am a proponent of carrying everywhere that doesn’t have metal detectors, and avoiding those that do unless absolutely necessary.

With the online offerings every university in the nation is offering, there is zero reason to spend thousands and thousands of dollars to be disarmed.

Not only did I have a gun in my classes the last class I took, many days I wasn’t wearing more than my underwear.

A good flashlight like a Nitecore P-10

And good situational awareness

Leave the phone in your pocket and watch the people and cars around you

A tactical pen is always handy .

Too bad no one makes wasp spray in the small personal pepper spray size cans .
Since pepper spray is against the rules I’m sure and wasp spray is against the rules .

My father told me a story once about his brother that had bought two of those blue tick hounds. He said he saved up forever to buy those dogs. They took them out one night coon hunting. They went to the back of the truck, opened up the cages and let them out and those dogs took off running. They said they went out and looked them for more than an hour. Traipsing all through the woods trying to find those dogs. They finally gave up after a while and went back to the truck. They found the two dogs laying up under the engine compartment keeping warm. 🤣🤣🤣

My father told me a story once about his brother that had bought two of those blue tick hounds. He said he saved up forever to buy those dogs. They took them out one night coon hunting. They went to the back of the truck, opened up the cages and let them out and those dogs took off running. They said they went out and looked them for more than an hour. Traipsing all through the woods trying to find those dogs. They finally gave up after a while and went back to the truck. They found the two dogs laying up under the engine compartment keeping warm. 🤣🤣🤣
This post was probably was supposed to go into the Blue Tick hound thread. I have no idea how it ended up here.

Back
Top Bottom