• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is There Such A Thing As A Viable Tool For Self Defense For A Minor College Student

Dawn2Dusk

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
Title pretty much poses the question;

"Is There Such A Thing As A Viable Tool For Self Defense For A Minor Aged College Student That Will Not Get Them Expelled?"

While I wish they could carry a CZ SP-01 loaded with Underwood 124 gr Nosler HPs, the legality and school mandates make this totally IMPOSSIBLE.

With that line of thinking the tazer, mace, knife of legit size and expandable wand is also off the radar by the dictatorship of most universities.

So other than Thunder and Lightning knuckled up, is there an option to train with?

Aluminum self defense keychain. Cheap, legal but will definitely need some practice to be effective. I practiced martial arts for many years until I destroyed my back. If I couldn't carry a proper weapon that's what I'd have on me. Don't need full blown ,martial arts training but some basic self defense training with the tool is a must.

89484565-f4c2-46b0-bebc-9fa5f563552d.jpg

The martial arts have all kinds of one handed small weapons that can do real damage if you know how to use them. However, a weapon can be a crutch. You are only as good with that weapon as you are with your hands which requires training. Just like a gun. Pepper spray is the only thing you could use without extensive training. That and constantly tune into situational awareness. Walk with a purpose like your life is on the line every where you walk by yourself.

Back
Top Bottom