• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the US on the brink of a hostile military takeover by our own government?

I'm all for trying to stay positive, its healthy in any situation, but christ man ....open your eyes. If you don't think .gov is preparing for major civil unrest, for whatever reason, we cannot have a dialogue. In my 41 years of being on this planet I cannot recall this happening in any country (semi free country) during a non civil or war time event. This isn't some the world is tipping, the poles are shifting BS, they really are stocking up. They really have rules and laws to hold you prisoner. These little small parts are real.

How do you boil a frog? Just drop him in a pot of boiling water ...he'd jump right out.
Place him in a pot and slowly add heat and your cook him.

Its getting hotter

This is exactly why bad stuff happens to good people. Please start reading US military related materials that are rolling off the declass list. Then come back here and apologize for your statement that could cost people their lives. Its not about "your" money. Its about resources and resource allocation. Count on it.

Then come back here and apologize for your statement that could cost people THEIR LIVES.

That's some FUNNY s**t. Hahahaha. I anyone model their lives off one little post they are fools.

It's just like the boy who cried wolf over and over. I have stopped listening to the chicken littles of this world saying the sky is falling.

It's not to say it couldn't happen but I'm not going to waste my life living in FEAR. I can't image the fear you must live in.

TPTB enjoy a life of jets and limousines off the backs of coppertop batteries (thats you!). I don't go to work and destroy the machine that runs my whole business. Maybe some of this population needs to go. But IMO its not who most people think. Its about debt. So the question is who creates the most debt. Hint: its not those collecting entitlements

It's not to say it couldn't happen but I'm not going to waste my life living in FEAR. I can't image the fear you must live in.

I think you're confusing fear with foresight. Looking at what's going on around us and being prepared doesn't mean we live in fear. In fact, just the opposite. I am quite comfortable because I am prepared.

I think you're confusing fear with foresight. Looking at what's going on around us and being prepared doesn't mean we live in fear. In fact, just the opposite. I am quite comfortable because I am prepared.

THIS! I like the feeling of knowing that handouts in tough time will not be what is needed to keep me alive. IF the SHTF I want as little human contact as possible other than who I will want to be around me! All it will take is some nuts in the name of Allah to set off dirty bombs in multiple cities at once to shut everything down. Economic collapse is going to happen! At what point I have no clue but with the way our government spends and does not the funds to cover their purchases it is inevitable! When the snap cards run out people will take to the street and it will be nasty. I don't want to be at the mercy of the government that I have no faith in now to be my sole means of support in a much worse time. If somebody don't have a problem waiting on a UN rice truck coming around to feed their family more power to them.

Being prepared, isn't just about paranoia. It's about responsibility. If there is a flood, i'll eat like normal. Snowstorm? I may be a little colder, but I'll survive. I don't buy MRE's or other non-edibles. I buy regular stuff and rotate it through the regular diet. No way I'd eat 20 year old home canned stuff, or dry goods stored for 10 years. You will find bugs in flour, rice, cereals etc after long term storage.

Perhaps I spoke to quickly in my last post. I was just taken aback from the your post could kill someone comment.

I don't want to insult anyone. If you take comfort in that's cool and have fun. My bad for the whole fear thing. Your doing what feels right to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom