• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is the US on the brink of a hostile military takeover by our own government?

I'am sorry but I don't think the public would standby and see scores of good people killed and labeled whatever. You have to admit that the hippies are in charge and the hippies are not blood thirsty. They want your money and your money in the future . Not to kill the golden goose. It's just poppycock IMHO.

Don't sluff off the capabilities of the Federal Government! Martial Law around the globe has become a common occurrence. So has the collapse of the banking system. Watch what happens when the FEDS go bust. The LEECHES will all become unglued!

My grandfather was a German-American official citizen and was placed in an Internment camp in Crystal City, TX Towards the end of WW II! Look it up! Our federal government was locking US Citizens up across the US!

Last edited:
I'am sorry but I don't think the public would standby and see scores of good people killed and labeled whatever. You have to admit that the hippies are in charge and the hippies are not blood thirsty. They want your money and your money in the future . Not to kill the golden goose. It's just poppycock IMHO.

Really? What about Ruby Ridge and Waco. They will label you as the problem, make up false stories and evidence to justify their actions. While many liberals are harmless hippies, the ones in power only got there because they are power hungry. They will stop at nothing to reach their goals.

Really? What about Ruby Ridge and Waco. They will label you as the problem, make up false stories and evidence to justify their actions. While many liberals are harmless hippies, the ones in power only got there because they are power hungry. They will stop at nothing to reach their goals.

I just think 99% of what happens in this country is about money. Everything from crime to political ambition to you going to work in the morning. While all politicians are power hungry I don't see that leading to a total takeover. If anything they will keep pushing new laws one after the other and wait for you to take the first shot.

I didn't think Y2k was going to happen, I didn't think the world was going to end in 2012. I'm just not a dooms day kind of guy. I'm a happy guy who smiles a lot and makes the best of everyday. I'm not going to sit around everyday waiting for some hammer to drop that most likely never will.

I realize that I'm posting in Area 51. Maybe I shouldn't. Anyways have fun.-Chad

I just think 99% of what happens in this country is about money. Everything from crime to political ambition to you going to work in the morning. While all politicians are power hungry I don't see that leading to a total takeover. If anything they will keep pushing new laws one after the other and wait for you to take the first shot.

I didn't think Y2k was going to happen, I didn't think the world was going to end in 2012. I'm just not a dooms day kind of guy. I'm a happy guy who smiles a lot and makes the best of everyday. I'm not going to sit around everyday waiting for some hammer to drop that most likely never will.

I realize that I'm posting in Area 51. Maybe I shouldn't. Anyways have fun.-Chad

Wow. It is rare that i read a post I agree 100% with. If I show my wife this post she'll think I wrote it.

Last edited:
Get your mind, body, and soul in shape...agree 100%.

-Check and Test all of your gear, take a weekend backpacking trip using your bug out bag and carrying a weapon (if you can) of extra weight to resemble having a long gun strung across your chest (if you haven't walked/run/crawled with a rifle you will need to figure out what works for you). Run through drills and practice your situational awareness.
-Water and Ammo will be your major weight concerns and should be considered accordingly, if you don't need it don't bring it.
-know which mags work 100% and label them, the ones that don't work scrap for parts or use for practice.
-If you plan to meet up with other people have multiple rally points set up in case one gets burned, ALWAYS HAVE BACK UP PLANS, CAUSE I PROMISE YOUR FIRST PLAN WILL GO TO ****.
-When your plan goes belly up, and everything else has failed....assault and go for the enemies flank
-It doesn't matter if you go up, down, straight, south, north, etc.....make a decision and lead your people with courage.
-Always set and control your battlespace....you are not rambo, and bullets dont care if you have a $3000, be smart, fight smart, and live smart.
-If you aren't shooting, communicating, gathering intel, or reloading then YOUR ASS HAD BETTER BE MOVING.
-Don't trust anyone that isn't fighting for the same things, and always keep your mouth shut.

This is some pretty good advice. Thanks for sharing.

This is exactly why bad stuff happens to good people. Please start reading US military related materials that are rolling off the declass list. Then come back here and apologize for your statement that could cost people their lives. Its not about "your" money. Its about resources and resource allocation. Count on it.

Back
Top Bottom