• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Input on F-150 crew cab

Crew Cab F-150

• Total voters
image.jpeg
View attachment 672075 Just sold a '12 six and went to a '15 eight. Mileage is about the same around town and towing isn't an issue anymore. Sounds awesome too.

Nothing wrong with an XLT these days. Lots of nice features available on them now.

Sport pkg is a nice chrome free option too.

XLT package is not bad at all. Here is mine. 2014 XLT 5.0
Sterling Grey metallic.

View attachment 672075 Just sold a '12 six and went to a '15 eight. Mileage is about the same around town and towing isn't an issue anymore. Sounds awesome too.

Nothing wrong with an XLT these days. Lots of nice features available on them now.

Sport pkg is a nice chrome free option too.

Hey... good looking truck :cool:

i1152.photobucket.com_albums_p494_Clarkjasonb_0BD31C78_340B_4796_9083_156678A746F9_zpsl77inbgu.jpg

What ever you decide don't do like I did and read the forums on the various models. Ford Eco boost according to owner reviews gets less mileage than the 5.0. Silverado forums states that the transmissions in the 14 and 15 are junk. Reports owners getting new trucks from gm just to keep it quiet. Ram forums multiple electronic problems and bad paint from the factory. Only truck with fewest owner complaints is the Tacoma. But remember people complain with problems but owners with no problems rarely post about their trucks with no problems

That was the day i got it. Hence the dealer tag.

I decided to add a splash of color to the front. Here's what it's got now.

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom