• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm glad I'm back! Guess where I've been?

Guess where I've been the last two days?

• Got sick from all the tacos I've ate the last two days....

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I been banned....

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I been banned bacause ODT doesn't allow freedom of speech...

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you have NO FIRST ADMENDMENT ON ODT!!!! I'll probably get banned for this to.

Let's see, you voluntarily join a site, owned by someone else, state, by joining, that you will follow the rules of the site, and now you are surprised that you can't say what you want when you want. Now that is hilarious! No really, that is hilarious.

Let's see, you voluntarily join a site, owned by someone else, state, by joining, that you will follow the rules of the site, and now you are surprised that you can't say what you want when you want. Now that is hilarious! No really, that is hilarious.
dude its all just for fun and giggles.... You must feel like you proved some huge ****ing point and no your just watching to see who comments on what you just said..... Chill man we all know it's just a site.... It's all for fun. You think I'm going to lose my house, wife, kids, rights, guns, money if I get banned for life from here? No. It's not that serious. I made it 30 years before ODT and I'll make it 30 years without. Ha ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom