I'm a Pedophile (Article)

Anybody who believes that homosexuality does not hurt anybody or that there are no "victims" have never had a 14 yr old child who was lured into the "gay lifestyle" by a disgusting sexual predator.

Anybody who believes that homosexuality does not hurt anybody or that there are no "victims" have never had a 14 yr old child who was lured into the "gay lifestyle" by a disgusting sexual predator.
I have a family member who took in a kid who's dead beat parents completely neglected him. Unfortunately it was not a clean cut off from his no account parents of their sick 'friends' eventually did the exact same thing. That kid is messed up beyond belief.

I have to admit, I pity those with paraphilias. Imagine having something happen to you, whether it's nature or nurture that causes the most basic and strongest human drive, sexual reproduction, and links it to something viewed by society to be a taboo of the highest order. I don't think it's a choice, as I don't ever remember making the decision to be heterosexual. And to anyone who says that it absolutely is a choice: prove it; go gay for a month. Start dating dudes to prove that sexual attraction is a choice an not a hardwired trait. That being said, wanting something that one can't have is tragic but not a crime. Put your hands on me or mine in a way that is unwanted or illegal, and you won't be worrying about how low on the ladder you'll be in prison.

I have to admit, I pity those with paraphilias. Imagine having something happen to you, whether it's nature or nurture that causes the most basic and strongest human drive, sexual reproduction, and links it to something viewed by society to be a taboo of the highest order. I don't think it's a choice, as I don't ever remember making the decision to be heterosexual. And to anyone who says that it absolutely is a choice: prove it; go gay for a month. Start dating dudes to prove that sexual attraction is a choice an not a hardwired trait. That being said, wanting something that one can't have is tragic but not a crime. Put your hands on me or mine in a way that is unwanted or illegal, and you won't be worrying about how low on the ladder you'll be in prison.
Yeah.... that's not how it works. Is the first time a drug user uses an illegal drug a choice or not? I've never used one in my life of any type. Should I go smoke some crack to 'prove' it's a choice? :confused: Should I sympathize with the chain smoker that dies of lung cancer? Were people who went into prison straight and engage in homosexual activity in prison just in denial prior? How about if they get out of prison and stay 'gay'?
Sexual perversion is a mental disorder that society is enabling at every turn. That is the point of the OP. Your comment about feeling sympathy for them because it's a 'taboo of the highest order', really puts the perfect exclamation point on that and illustrates again the direction we are heading.

We are required to make decisions on a daily basis, we are each predisposed to certain 'things' - some by nature and some by nurture. I myself have always had issues with anger, it may not be the same as pedophilia or homosexuality but how I respond to a situation is a conscious decision that I have to make on a daily basis. The thing that keeps me from running somebody off the road when they cut me off in traffic is not my predisposition - it's my decision. IMHO, sexually based perversions (homosexuality, beastiality, pedophilia, etc.) are no more than the manifestation of self-gratification - a response to lust becomes penultimate in a persons life. I'm certain that it would be a heavy burden to bare but that's not an excuse...it's the easy way out of taking responsibility for your own issues.
I heard an employee say one time "don't worry about the way that "Joe" talks to you, that's just the way that he is; the boss responded - "if my dog walks into my bedroom every morning and pisses in my shoes should I accept that type of behavior because that's just the way that he is?

:puke:

Sick. Eventually, they'll be praised for coming out of the "closet". Frightening, but I foresee a day (not in my lifetime) when it becomes viewed much like homosexuality and eventually becomes acceptable. Apparently it's no big deal in Afghanistan where our CiC had no problem with prosecuting a military member for intervening on the behalf of a young boy.

I want to find an isolated area at the foot of a mountain in Wyoming, Montana or Idaho and build a small cabin. Set up solar and wind power, grow my own food, raise just enough farm stock to survive. I can't handle what's happening to our country and the world. And don't lecture me about trying to change it. If I move in that direction, there would be no governor on my actions. Can't go down that road.

Back
Top Bottom