I'm a Pedophile (Article)

I don't see him as the victim, but who you are attracted to isn't really something you choose. Your choice is whether you act on it. Seriously, do you think you could be attracted to guys if you tried?
No I couldn't but I hope I'm never so mentally deranged that if I find myself sexually attracted to guys, or children, or dead people, or animals.... that I'm not SO far gone that I don't realize I have a SERIOUS mental health issue and I don't seek help. I'm fairly certain the LAST thing I would do is write an article asking people to not think me a bad person.

No I couldn't but I hope I'm never so mentally deranged that if I find myself sexually attracted to guys, or children, or dead people, or animals.... that I'm not SO far gone that I don't realize I have a SERIOUS mental health issue and I don't seek help. I'm fairly certain the LAST thing I would do is write an article asking people to not think me a bad person.

I'm really not trying to argue, but it sounded like the guy was looking for help within a support group.

I'm really not trying to argue, but it sounded like the guy was looking for help within a support group.
support group for what?
self hating deformed pedophiles who were bullied in school for being weird?

I dont know of too many folks that fit that description lmfao :)

support group for what?
self hating deformed pedophiles who were bullied in school for being weird?

I dont know of too many folks that fit that description lmfao :)

He cited a website that was a support group. Ok, the dude is a pedophile and should be castrated immediately. Is that better? That's the gist of this thread I guess.

He cited a website that was a support group. Ok, the dude is a pedophile and should be castrated immediately. Is that better? That's the gist of this thread I guess.
No. The gist of this thread is that certain people will try to make it an issue that we should accept pedophilia as "natural". And treat it as such. You know it's coming. 10 years ago no one would have said we would have constitutional right to gay marriage. Look at us now.

I don't think the guy is saying it's ok, he's just saying that's his "natural" attraction. He doesn't act on it, which is good. It must suck to live a life like that.
He SAYS he doesn't act on it, that being said I'd just about bet he's lyin' his ass off.

Edit to add; I did not read the whole article, I stopped when he admitted to being a sick ass POS.

Back
Top Bottom