I'm a Pedophile (Article)

No. The gist of this thread is that certain people will try to make it an issue that we should accept pedophilia as "natural". And treat it as such. You know it's coming. 10 years ago no one would have said we would have constitutional right to gay marriage. Look at us now.

I think the leap from acceptance of gays to pedophiles is a pretty big one, but who knows. I hope you're wrong.

No. The gist of this thread is that certain people will try to make it an issue that we should accept pedophilia as "natural". And treat it as such. You know it's coming. 10 years ago no one would have said we would have constitutional right to gay marriage. Look at us now.
Why do you hate progress? And small bunnies? :confused:

He says it's only thoughts, but do not thoughts precede action? Thoughts become obsessions, obsessions increase pressure and urges, urges become difficult to control, the perpetrator becomes bolder, grooms their victim, molests them. Then there is further escalation, the evilest of evil murder after the act. No remorse, no guilt, no shame oh well, he is born that way and he is ok with it. He is a genetic malfunction, hence a victim. Oh yeah, support group. How's that working? Pedophiles Anonymous

It's my opinion, that if you feel this way, you cannot be "fixed" with therapy, and it is not ok!! However, I am willing to donate the lead pill that will cure you. I'm not a doctor, but in this case, I can prescribe the medicine.

Back
Top Bottom