I'm a Pedophile (Article)

I can't get the link to work (locks up PC) probably best. But I brought up this very thing a while back and was widely ridiculed by some of our favorite leftists (most no longer with us).
Homosexuality was once recognized as the mental issue it is and is now 'normal/born that way' since we're so much more 'enlightened'. The EXACT SAME THING WILL happen with pedophelia. If you don't accept it you will simply be an ingornant pedo-phobe (who knows what it will be called). While we may not live to see the ACTIONS de-criminalized (please God don't let me live to see that), many here will absolutely live to see it no longer vilified. You know... 'born that way'. It's called 'progress'.....

I can't get the link to work (locks up PC) probably best. But I brought up this very thing a while back and was widely ridiculed by some of our favorite leftists (most no longer with us).
Homosexuality was once recognized as the mental issue it is and is now 'normal/born that way' since we're so much more 'enlightened'. The EXACT SAME THING WILL happen with pedophelia. If you don't accept it you will simply be an ingornant pedo-phobe (who knows what it will be called). While we may not live to see the ACTIONS de-criminalized (please God don't let me live to see that), many here will absolutely live to see it no longer vilified. You know... 'born that way'. It's called 'progress'.....
:doh: Why does an otherwise intelligent human being have such a problem understanding that being born that way does not make a behavior normal or acceptable. Homosexuality and pedophilia are probably both genetic mutations. One hurts no one. The other victimizes the most vulnerable in our society. That's the difference and it's a very obvious one to anyone looking at it objectively.

:doh: Why does an otherwise intelligent human being have such a problem understanding that being born that way does not make a behavior normal or acceptable. Homosexuality and pedophilia are probably both genetic mutations. One hurts no one. The other victimizes the most vulnerable in our society. That's the difference and it's a very obvious one to anyone looking at it objectively.
I disagree it's a 'genetic mutation'. I believe it is purely a mental affliction. I agree with the rests of your assessment. My comment was about how they were equally viewed and WILL BE equally viewed in the future. I made it a point to capitalize ACTIONS. I guess that's wasn't enough emphasis?

what a ****ing idiot. A. for thinking his attraction to diddle little kids is "just the way he is" and that's ok. B. for being stupid enough to try to write an article defending pedophiles. Im pretty sure I could find the biggest extremist with view absolutely polar opposite of my own and even then we could agree upon what to do with these kinda people.

what a ****ing idiot. A. for thinking his attraction to diddle little kids is "just the way he is" and that's ok. B. for being stupid enough to try to write an article defending pedophiles. Im pretty sure I could find the biggest extremist with view absolutely polar opposite of my own and even then we could agree upon what to do with these kinda people.
He's not alone. Several have written about it including doctors. Heck look at NAMBLA.

I disagree it's a 'genetic mutation'. I believe it is purely a mental affliction. I agree with the rests of your assessment. My comment was about how they were equally viewed and WILL BE equally viewed in the future. I made it a point to capitalize ACTIONS. I guess that's wasn't enough emphasis?
The point I'm making is that I believe you are wrong about them being viewed equally in the future because of the obvious difference between these two behaviors regardless of what causes them. The fact that you so closely associate these two very different things in your mind also speaks volumes.

The point I'm making is that I believe you are wrong about them being viewed equally in the future because of the obvious difference between these two behaviors regardless of what causes them. The fact that you so closely associate these two very different things in your mind also speaks volumes.
And you are absolutely entitled to your opinion. We've had this discussion how many times now?
You are also free to be quick or slow to draw conclusions about my character based on my opinion of this. Won't really change my favorable one of you. :yo:

Back
Top Bottom